I'm calling it now.. 2017 will be the year of the Bedwench.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
c00n shyt

:hhh:
His not lying, you want to even get some sisters :mjgrin:

Being around cacs, they assume you don't even fukk with black woman

They'll see you from a mile away than the brother with other brothers
fukk these cacs though

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
His not lying, you want to even get some sisters :mjgrin:

Being around cacs, they assume you don't even fukk with black woman

They'll see you from a mile away than the brother with other brothers
fukk these cacs though
This is bullshyt and very weak

MMA

Superstar
Daps
This is bullshyt and very weak
Go to your average college town and go hang out with some cacs, black woman have a high need of white acceptances and seeing a black man in a white circle is a lot of their vision has good

I'm not agreeing with the sentiment but it's the truth. No one is saying do some c00n shyt or accept any cac talking slick. Just something i've experience myself too often before

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
Go to your average college town and go hang out with some cacs, black woman have a high need of white acceptances and seeing a black man in a white circle is a lot of their vision has good

I'm not agreeing with the sentiment but it's the truth. No one is saying do some c00n shyt or accept any cac talking slick. Just something i've experience myself too often before

:patrice: I can see that with those fake woke joints

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Because Black men ain't been marrying and fukking white women for ages?

The fact that this classic, go to deflection was the first response in this thread really explains a lot
:dwillhuh:

Yo nikkas is so quick to pander and cosign bs yall let a tranny talk that dumb shyt lmaoooooooo I had to comment again smfh especially looking back seeing how 2017 & 2018 playing out

Ole "yeah u iz rite queen us black mens needs to do better :lupe:"

Ass nikkas
:gucci:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
The Bachelorette.:wow:
Serena :wow:

Rihanna:wow:

Malia Obama:wow:

Sasha Obama:wow:

Megan Markle:wow:

Been a hell of a year for Wenches.:wow:

Re-upping the thread just as a retrospective. Brehs were crying and brehettes were sniping but like most of reality, the pendulum swings one way, and then it swings back.

Interesting only two outta the list above still standing and Meghan Markle is hardly living the inspirational princess life people were hyped about 6 years ago. Even Kamala has lot her 'go girl' shine and Halle Berry dating a breh:russ:. So I guess Serena is the only seemingly solid story out of the bunch above.

For BM even some of the mainstays like the Kardashians/Jenners fallen off. Not against IR but hopefully people will stop acting like the non-Black ice is colder :yeshrug: