I'm calling it now.. 2017 will be the year of the Bedwench.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I have to agree with those who are pointing out the hypocrisy displayed by some black women when it comes to interracial dating :yeshrug:

When notable black men date out, there are scores of black women who will decry said men for "getting" someone other than black. Especially in case of the woman being white. There will be black men who clown said black men for dating out. One will hear tomes of how precious black love is. And how "no one can understand a black man like a black woman." And questions on why the larger pool of black men do not value black women. So on and so forth.

Of course, there are both black men and women who will defend said men for their choices. But the point is, there is a sizeable push back from BOTH black men AND black women.

The point is, the scorn is a lot louder than the praise. And there is a level of accountability assigned to black men by other black men for dating out. Especially when dating out seems to be done on a c00n level.

When notable black women date out, there are scores of black women applauding said woman. Almost no black women will question said black women and their motives for dating/marrying non-black men. Almost no black women will decry the decision to overlook potential black men as mates as opposed to non-black men. Almost no black women will question her loyalty to black people or how much she has been affected by the "European standard of beauty."

And here's the thing, most black men are the same. Most do not question her motives. Most do not threaten to "never support" said women again.

So, if interracial dating is wrong, shallow and self-hating for black, then how can it be anything else for black women? :jbhmm:

How can black men and women, growing up in the same environs, date out for two different reasons and under two different auspices? :sas1:

Peace

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
All i gotta say is, if you Black, and you date a white man/woman, because you think they are better than Blacks, if i see a white person about to hang you from a tree and i got a gun on me with a full clip, I'll continue to my destination and save my bullets and wait for the news report of your "suicide"

:mjgrin:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
That's fine, it's just hypocrisy if you call one out and not the other.

Also, men of all races are possessive of their women, this isn't exclusive to black men (you ever been to Misc?) but I think black men are a little more bothered and vocal about it because unlike whites, or Asians, or Arabs for the most part black men don't have the societal or financial ability to reprimand black women who do date out like other races do.

I would assert that black men are less bothered by their women dating out than other races of men :ld:

For various reasons, some possibly social and some definitely historical, black men do not contend to hold undisputed title over black women :francis:

Peace

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll nikkas is real insecure about this....seriously...

I though ya'll were Black Excellence, 6 Certs Gang, GMB, HOH movement? :jbhmm:

These Coli nikka claims looking funny in the light :sas2:

In what world would a cac have a chance with a sista against a black excellence lord? :blessed:

Shows alot about the type of cat we dealing with here when it comes to who's upset about this....

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
0umYmhc.png

Serena marrying the owner of one of the most racist website(Reddit) :banderas:

:mjlol:

Venus swirling too

I don't have a problem with it but queens be outchea settling for less sometimes, if you get you a white boy at least get one that has a respectable job and takes baths/showers daily..and isn't out here working at dollar general and coming home smelling like cheese puffs because you know damn well if marcell was outchea working like that and he tried to holla, you wouldn't give my nikka the time of day
article-2297362-18D9F228000005DC-568_634x844.jpg

39o2gsvwjbg8wvb2.jpg

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Why y'all nikkas care so much who random thotties fukkin :why:

Only thing I wonder is when they on This pro black shyt, talking about white men are oppressive and then go home to they white bf :skip:

They get hype and feel empowered just to go home and look at their man like this when he says "babe those black lives matter guys are back to their old antics again..makes zero sense babe"

More power to them.. I cant talk pro black shyt and come home to a cac, cant do it breh

giphy.gif

Last edited: