I'm calling it now.. 2017 will be the year of the Bedwench.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
No fukking code is established. White bytches love white dudes and white supremacy because they benefit from it.

White and arab dudes don't give a shyt about their hoes who marry other outside dudes they call them a whore and act as if they're dead.

Nikkas on the coli and world wide crying over serena like she was the baddest ever. If she was white she wouldn't even be relevant any more.

Building wealth aint so black women can come to the black community. Building wealth is about black men being the head of a patriarchal society that makes women regardless of race want to be under them.

White dudes didn't come up with white supremacy for white hoes, they built it for themselves, white hoes sticking to code cause they don't have no choice

This is desperately needed but will never happen in the U.S, white men, white women, black women and hell, even some black men would do everything in their power to stop this. Black men's only patriarchal hopes lie overseas.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No fukking code is established. White bytches love white dudes and white supremacy because they benefit from it.

White and arab dudes don't give a shyt about their hoes who marry other outside dudes they call them a whore and act as if they're dead.

Nikkas on the coli and world wide crying over serena like she was the baddest ever. If she was white she wouldn't even be relevant any more.

Building wealth aint so black women can come to the black community. Building wealth is about black men being the head of a patriarchal society that makes women regardless of race want to be under them.

White dudes didn't come up with white supremacy for white hoes, they built it for themselves, white hoes sticking to code cause they don't have no choice

White dudes call white women all kinds of crazy shyt for being with black dudes. Charissa Thompson, formerly of ESPN, was literally called an ugly racial name by a white man on every Instagram post she had with her black man. The white men were so vicious that I think she couldn't take the heat and dropped the black man eventually because of it. Lisa Cohn meanwhile all but disappeared and her money dried up when she married her black man. Cac men will cut a white girl's soul and money with a proverbial pair of scissors if she's hot and dates a black man. Arabs are actually worse because they'll cut off an Arab girl's family if she dares date a black man.

That said, I agree with this part of your post:

"Building wealth aint so black women can come to the black community. Building wealth is about black men being the head of a patriarchal society that makes women regardless of race want to be under them.

White dudes didn't come up with white supremacy for white hoes, they built it for themselves, white hoes sticking to code cause they don't have no choice"

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Serena has dated multiple black men. She marries a white guy and now yall upset lmao. You don't own black women's bodies. A black woman dating or marrying a white man is not an indictment of black men. I'm tired of this dumb hotep shyt.
:scust:

What non-light skin black men has Serena dated?

And while black men don't viscerally own black women's bodies, we should try and act like we do. That is what is best for black people.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
What non-light skin black men has Serena dated?

And while black men don't viscerally own black women's bodies, we should try and act like we do. That is what is best for black people.

Is Common black? I thought so. Take that colorism shyt somewhere else.

not even gonna address the second part of your post. I'm outta this thread
:scust::scust::scust:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Common black? I thought so. Take that colorism shyt somewhere else.

not even gonna address the second part of your post. I'm outta this thread
:scust::scust::scust:

That's right: Serena has only dated light skin and white men, neither of which really like her. She hasn't dated any true black men as far as I can remember.

Bye.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't hate Black men. I'd say i'm into black men more than any other race. Bye for the last time!

Your post history indicates you don't like black men. Most Somali women are the same. They date either their own halfbreed group, or Arab or white.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Y'all need to leave these BM vs BW wars in 2016.

Fr, the worst shyt about the coli

I remember the first bw vs bm thread I checked out
Straight crybaby 30 yr old type shyt, old miserable mfs
I don't hear nobody 25 & under hollerin any of this shyt in real life

To be honest, I think this "anger" between the genders is how the coli show eachother love.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Just a reminder: you're not black, you're a Horner. You aren't allowed to date blacks because your race is racist towards us. Don't act like a black woman here please.

The horn is where the original black man came from

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No

For the enlightened ones...from the young god B.o.B. First time seeing this video was tonight but it pertains to this thread.