I'm calling it now.. 2017 will be the year of the Bedwench.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Umm..... I've seen on the coli black women downed for:

Having children (for benefits and housing)
not being able to psychically determine if a nikka is going to abandon those children (they never cared in the first place, the plan was already in motion, the lifestyle was already there)
Dating after having children (somebody has to keep the dream alive)
Not having children by age 35 (we're not white, we don't really have to worry about that. Those situations do produce bitter women who need mute mouths. Their opinions are invalid, since they left the game of life. Your whole purpose is to push out kids.)
Having tattoos (Are you in the life? Were you ever? My tattoos are on my hands because I don't plan on working for a corporation any time soon. Tattoos were initially for military and criminals only. Every trend doesn't need to be followed)
Having sex (Doesn't bother me, just don't bytch about the results)
Not having sex quickly enough (You can have all the emotional intimacy you want on tap 24/7, though, right? Sounds fair.)
Having sex too soon (Some girls only have that to offer. I say to set it out when you feel like it :yeshrug: Commodity p*ssy is for pimping only.)
Wearing wigs (Scalp protection makes sense. I went to Cosmetology/Barber school.)
Expecting an expensive date (Where do these expectations come from and why do you have them?)
Wearing tight clothes (Be upset you attract attention from more than the nikkas you have tunnel vision on. Ignore millions of years of evolution and/or pretend like you don't do it on purpose. Also, female competition is hilarious to watch. Y'all dress for each other, huh? Really? Yes, to COMPETE for US.)
Having social media (Most of my social media friends are female. I have to curate them, they're becoming dull and similar.
Not having social media (this isn't a problem)
Having periods (this is natural)
Being darkskin (I only have issues with darksinned males who think they're automatically tough due to archetype brainwashing)
Being lightskin (I'm a red nikka, I don't benefit. Red women do. I don't want those benefits. They come from cacs and stupid nikkas)
Being under 18 (My daughter is 10, so you're automatically my daughter)
Being over 35 (My wife is this age. I am close to it. I don't date younger than me.)
Dating white men (They are the face of oppression. They are the literal enslavers and murderers. White bytches haven't done equal damage. They are not innocent, though...not by a long shot. A cac male is a dangerous creature.)
Dating any non black men (I can tell you stories of racially charged abusive fukkery...in every non black group, directed toward black women. They know you'll take it. The only people y'all buck up on is US. Why? You can always call a cop to kill a nikka if it gets out of hand)
Dating black men who are tall (I'm 6'0...no bother)
Dating rappers (Since I've rapped, I've noticed a lot of black women (women in general, tbh...but black women mainly...since most rappers are black and most black people date EACH OTHER) shift the type of rappers they like to date. They tend to fukk with the local version of what's hot at the moment. Y'all don't really rock with a nikka if he cares about his music more than being popular for p*ssy. Y'all also can't hear music if you're not mentioned, whether negative or positive. That's a psychotic level of mass narcissism. Thank you, effeminate early 90s 2pac. )
Taking pictures where they look attractive with their children (breasts, thighs, and other body parts are considered erogenous zones. Why would you display your erogenous zones and the results of displaying them at the same time? I don't mind the pictures, they're like warnings and invitations at the same time. Kids in the picture means no condoms. :blessed:)
Going to church (White Jesus, Preacher...Equally yoked bullshyt...Black women shouldn't be Southern Baptist. Black people shouldn't be Southern Baptist. That sect only exists because of slavery. Cacs didn't want to give it up, and split the church.)
Having sex for free (No problem here)
Charging for sex (Only with a POWERFULLY INTELLIGENT MOTIVATING PERSONALITY behind those transactions. I don't respect any renegade hoing. I am not a P. I have family and friends who are. I respect THE GAME)
Fighting (why don't y'all have more videos beating up cac bytches? Also, all your fights are because of dumber shyt than nikka fights. Sometimes imaginary shyt.)
Not fighting (Scared of cacs but not a black man....These two go together. Y'all sure pick your battles wisely.:pachaha:)

Shall I go on?
No, you don't need to go on.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Instead of trying to govern how/who/what everyone directs their affection to or does behind closed doors, focus on improving your own fukking life.
Sick of seeing everyone throwing these triggering words around like you're fukking immune to all this shyt.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I rarely comment in these threads, but y'all better stop coming at these black womens necks before y'all create another Anti Venom which some of you crazy brothas are just about there.

Who is Anti Venom you ask?

From his now purged thread, which I found bits and pieces of browsing the rafters

I was going to copy and paste the quotes, but that shyt is so demonic I don't even want to bother. So I'll just copy the links to the posts

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/13315531/

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/13315593/

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
There is just as many Dark skin worship threads :ufdup: ..and nikkas aren't making those pawg threads. I know you built like Greg Ostertag, bitter as fukk because a nikka curved you in your high school years. You obviously don't know how influence & social engineering works. My kids are going to look like me :umad: But don't worry, i believe in you. You going to get that mixed race baby. You going to be in the hospital with your husband. He from the Netherlands and is a professional handball player. He going to be there rubbing your wide azz back and your going to push as he cheers you on. "Congratulations it's mixed race", the doctor tells you and your going to burst into tears. Your first mixed race baby, before you even hold the baby, you look for a comb, so you can brush the hair you always wanted. I believe in you, you can do it.

:dead:

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
If you think all antebellum IR relationships were involuntary, you're crazy.
It wasn't all rape. Self preservation and cunning....and it didn't work out in the end.
How is the New Orleans Creole community doing financially?
A lot of that Y-DNA is white, because placage didn't have black male participants...nor was it involuntary...nor was it rare.
fukk your matriarchy. :mjgrin:
All black over here so I don't know or care.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
This thread proves that most of the female posters here are either bedwenches or bedwench advocates. Look at how they all came out in full force against this thread.:mjpls:

Our black queens, yall.:skip:
Freedom for the black woman. All day every day.