I'm calling it now.. 2017 will be the year of the Bedwench.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
Ok, I call BS. Besides quoting some c00n rappers and actors that most BM take with a grain of salt, where has there been a narrative of the media and BM pushing the meme BW are not attractive? With all the Black women on the cover of major magazines? Even with dark skin and natural hair? Where is the narrative where Black men are saying fukk Beyonce, Gabrielle Union, etc. I need me some Margot Robbie?

Though of course there is BM/WW IR in entertainment show me the cult phenomenon like Scandal revolving around a BM/WW high power relationship. How many Black Men buy books on how to snag a White chick or hold interviews on the topic? Most BM interviewed on their IR are automatically in defensive mode versus these interviews some BW have talking about feeling empowered.

I have nothing against IR and think it is healthy for society in most respects (unless done for self-hatred) but if you want to do it, just do what makes you happy, don't drag BMs through the mud to justify your life choices.

I see the narrative and am sensitive to it because I'm a black woman. If you don't see it then sorry. Idk what to tell you.

I will say there has been more diversity and black girl love being showed but thats because black women are becoming more vocal about certain things. If we go back to shutting up, we'll go back to being shut out as well.

I have nothing against IR either. People need to learn to mind their own business when its a relationship between adults.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's crazy how in those type of threads people completely forget that :

- Most Black people date / marry / love Black people.

- The Black people who date interracially are a minority.

- Black men date out way more than Back women.

It's like people are looking for reasons to hate while throwing the facts to the bushes. :pachaha:
black women would date out just as much as black men if the average white man didn't think they were to good for the average black women

fake ass black women still pretending like their IR relationships number's are lower then black men's is because they reject the idea of being with nonblackmen and not because average nonblackmen reject the idea of the average black women as life partner

Last edited:

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
black women would date out just as much as black men if the average white man didn't think they were to good for the average black women

fake ass black women still pretending like their IR relationships number's are lower then black men's is be cause they reject the idea of being with nonblackmen and not because average nonblackmen reject the idea of the average black women as life partner's
Its lies like this that black women hear and believe that affects their self esteem and makes them think that they are undesirable even to black men, causing them to bush the whole idea of seeking men of other races.

Black women need to stop believing these lies in 2017. I'm not FOR IR. But its dusty negroes like you that make me consider giving it a second look.

Last edited:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I see the narrative and am sensitive to it because I'm a black woman. If you don't see it then sorry. Idk what to tell you.

I will say there has been more diversity and black girl love being showed but thats because black women are becoming more vocal about certain things. If we go back to shutting up, we'll go back to being shut out as well.

I have nothing against IR either. People need to learn to mind their own business when its a relationship between adults.

Maybe it's because I have lived in and been to a lot of countries. Trust me: whatever the narrative is, because of our struggles it is a lot better for BW (and BM) here than almost anywhere else. When is the last time a BM demanded you use skin lightening creme? When people rank ethnicity/sex by favorability, BW have always beat BM. It may not seem tangible but at least these are actual studies.

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps

fake ass black women still pretending like their IR relationships number's are lower then black men's is be cause they reject the idea of being with nonblackmen and not because average nonblackmen reject the idea of the average black women as life partner's

Hum .. I'm going to act as if I understood what you meant by that.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S

Be careful before you get that "loyalty" speech :russ:

Anahita

All Star
Daps
Hum .. I'm going to act as if I understood what you meant by that.

What he means is that his self-esteem is so low that he doesn't believe any black woman would actually choose a black man over a white man (who he holds in much higher esteem than himself). Therefore, the only reason that black women date black men is because other races don't want us (not true). Not out of love, desire, or a natural drive to preserve and propagate the black race (true) but simply because we don't have anywhere else to go (not true).

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
To put everything in context:

There are 4M married Black men. 3.5M are married to Black women.
There are 3.7M married Black women. 3.5M are married to Black men.

So most generalizations the BM and BW are flinging around in here about each other are bullshyt. Again, I will state BM are more loyal to BW than any other demographic except maybe Asian men. BW are more loyal to BM than any other demographic besides maybe Indian women. White men have the largest population so will always have low IR rates.

I am going to bed, read enough outrage tonight.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
Maybe it's because I have lived in and been to a lot of countries. Trust me: whatever the narrative is, because of our struggles it is a lot better for BW (and BM) here than almost anywhere else. When is the last time a BM demanded you use skin lightening creme? When people rank ethnicity/sex by favorability, BW have always beat BM. It may not seem tangible but at least these are actual studies.
What are you saying? I think I know what your saying but please flesh out a lil bit more. I don't want to assume.

And no most sane black men don't demand bw to use skin lightening creme, thank God.

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
What he means is that his self-esteem is so low that he doesn't believe any black woman would actually choose a black man over a white man (who he holds in much higher esteem than himself). Therefore, the only reason that black women date black men is because other races don't want us (not true). Not out of love, desire, or a natural drive to preserve and propagate the black race (true) but simply because we don't have anywhere else to go (not true).
Our Black Kings yall. :skip:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
black women having a subculture of bedwenching fantasy books, of getting pregnant by white men and having mulatto children shyt is just sad, black women secretly fantasy about having light skin, good hair, half cac-kid's shyt is just sad

:scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:

What in all the fukk???
I'm so disturbed by that book collection I am leaving this thread. Not even gonna finish reading.

:mindblown: