I'm calling it now.. 2017 will be the year of the Bedwench.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
katie dowe is white, i googled ....shes a white supremacist trying to destroy the black family
i hope 2017 is fatal to her.

let us bow our head in prayer chuurch, and have god turn this destructive woman's wishes against her and end her existence on the plane.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
It's crazy how in those type of threads people completely forget that :

- Most Black people date / marry / love Black people.

- The Black people who date interracially are a minority.

- Black men date out way more than Back women.

It's like people are looking for reasons to hate while throwing the facts to the bushes. :pachaha:

:jbhmm:From what I hear bw hook-up with wm A LOT MORE. They just don't get in serious relationships & married as often as bmww.

Last edited:

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
Well I don't know who y'all is because I've never made a thread about the topic, and I rarely post in these threads.

But you act like LSA doesn't do the same thing about black men dating white women, or a better example, like it doesn't become a twitter event whenever a black male celebrity get found out for dating white women.

nikka just pointing out for how much shyt black women give nikkas for dating out, they don't do the same for black women dating out. :mjpls: When nikkas consistently give other nikkas shyt for dating out.

:heh:You can't blame black women for that, black men are dumb for doing that in the first place.

Last edited:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
If it happens once to her, I hope it happens twice to you.
huh?

not serena...the cac bytch who writes those novels:rudy:

but fukk you too anyway:pacspit:

hope you and you cac daddy have a blessed 2017 fillled with the best YHWHSHI has to offer edom:pachaha:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
More women than men especially in our community so it's going to be bedbucks.

You really can't make it bother you, as long as you getting yours it should be fine.

Now don't marry a sister with a half breed kid or something.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Bedwenches will get popular but when rappers start spitting on wenches and when white women start bashing them publically they'll stop. It takes a white person to put them in their place.

But white men will eat good though all types of females.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
As a black woman, I'm not about to shyt on another woman for dating out. She has to get it how she lives. All I can do is be a personal example.

Especially with the media and black men trying to push this narrative that black women are so undesirable and there aren't enough partners out there for us...basically trying to pressure us into polygamy or some other variation.

Ok, I call BS. Besides quoting some c00n rappers and actors that most BM take with a grain of salt, where has there been a narrative of the media and BM pushing the meme BW are not attractive? With all the Black women on the cover of major magazines? Even with dark skin and natural hair? Where is the narrative where Black men are saying fukk Beyonce, Gabrielle Union, etc. I need me some Margot Robbie?

Though of course there is BM/WW IR in entertainment show me the cult phenomenon like Scandal revolving around a BM/WW high power relationship. How many Black Men buy books on how to snag a White chick or hold interviews on the topic? Most BM interviewed on their IR are automatically in defensive mode versus these interviews some BW have talking about feeling empowered.

I have nothing against IR and think it is healthy for society in most respects (unless done for self-hatred) but if you want to do it, just do what makes you happy, don't drag BMs through the mud to justify your life choices.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
huh?

not serena...the cac bytch who writes those novels:rudy:

but fukk you too anyway:pacspit:

hope you and you cac daddy have a blessed 2017 fillled with the best YHWHSHI has to offer edom:pachaha:
i'm sorry. i thought you was wishing that on the good sis serena. forgive me.