I'm calling it now.. 2017 will be the year of the Bedwench.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
No fukking code is established. White bytches love white dudes and white supremacy because they benefit from it.

White and arab dudes don't give a shyt about their hoes who marry other outside dudes they call them a whore and act as if they're dead.

Nikkas on the coli and world wide crying over serena like she was the baddest ever. If she was white she wouldn't even be relevant any more.

Building wealth aint so black women can come to the black community. Building wealth is about black men being the head of a patriarchal society that makes women regardless of race want to be under them.

White dudes didn't come up with white supremacy for white hoes, they built it for themselves, white hoes sticking to code cause they don't have no choice
You say that no code is established...................then go on to describe the code that other races have.

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
It's crazy how in those type of threads people completely forget that :

- Most Black people date / marry / love Black people.

- The Black people who date interracially are a minority.

- Black men date out way more than Back women.

It's like people are looking for reasons to hate while throwing the facts to the bushes. :pachaha:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mjlol: This pic I just found though:

c4GLEuD.png

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black women having a subculture of bedwenching fantasy books, of getting pregnant by white men and having mulatto children shyt is just sad, black women secretly fantasy about having light skin, good hair, half cac-kid's shyt is just sad

:scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:

katie dowe is white, i googled ....shes a white supremacist trying to destroy the black family

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
black women having a subculture of bedwenching fantasy books, of getting pregnant by white men and having mulatto children shyt is just sad, black women secretly fantasy about having light skin, good hair, half cac-kid's shyt is just sad

:scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:

:mjlol: These bedwenches are just happy with just being babymama sidechicks.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I understand that.

But the same way I had to make peace with the fact that some black men will date out because they have poor vision when it comes to seeing their own women (we're too fat, dark, ugly, undesirable, bad attitudes)...black men should make peace with the fact that some black women will have poor vision when it comes to seeing them as well (broke, criminals, undesirable, etc.). I'm not saying its right, I'm just saying that there is something wrong with a person who can't see the beauty in their own people and that is not my problem.

If all the bedwenches and bucks run off then fine. That's God separating the wheat from the chaff.
:wub:
Sense and calm is needed indeed