I'm calling it now.. 2017 will be the year of the Bedwench.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im slipping away and i know it. Everything is unbearable. Every fukking thing. Nothing is in order and the pressure is all on me. Im not happy, haven't been happy in years. I get even more unhappy when I see the black community in ruins. Its all fukked. Everything is fukked. I shouldn't be struggling and grinding like this. Been this way for too long. Im tired of it all. Where is this light? I don't see it. Its all darkness, grief, sorrow, pain and hopelessness. Im fukking tired.
Commit mass murder to cacs n bedwenches!
boosie-badazz-o.gif
200.gif

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This situation also shows how folks on social media live through famous people.

Few things.

We all know that Serena dates white dudes. She was dating her coach at one time.

These folks always try to date and marry blacks with money. They also do this as a way gain access to money / resources and as a way to make business deals. Marrying these brothas and sistas is like buying businesses and sports teams. The shyt is like acquiring assets.

We all know if these black folks weren't rich these folks wouldn't even deal with them let alone marry them.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
These threads used to be so boring :wow:

The men would talk their shyt, then all the women would call them lames :wow:

But now these nikkas got fancy charts and propaganda :dead:
These nikkas did they research and came back with proof :wow:

Thats why i packed my bags and left this topic after homie responded with the bed wenching side chick books

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
No fukking code is established. White bytches love white dudes and white supremacy because they benefit from it.

White and arab dudes don't give a shyt about their hoes who marry other outside dudes they call them a whore and act as if they're dead.

Nikkas on the coli and world wide crying over serena like she was the baddest ever. If she was white she wouldn't even be relevant any more.

Building wealth aint so black women can come to the black community. Building wealth is about black men being the head of a patriarchal society that makes women regardless of race want to be under them.

White dudes didn't come up with white supremacy for white hoes, they built it for themselves, white hoes sticking to code cause they don't have no choice

Lotta truth here

Way Of The Gun

You talkin' to me?!
Daps
Reppin
Crimson Tide
Playing devil's advocate...

Think about it this way people..before Serena blew up and became the tennis juggernaut she is now..think about how she looked then and probably got ridiculed and dissed by Black dudes, especially being from Compton..you can say the same for her sister Venus as well..

51603832-serena-williams-of-the-us-celebrates-her-evert-cup-final.jpg

She probably didn't get much love from Black men back then..so now she's worldwide, rich and famous she's basically saying "fukk ya'll nikkas" just because of that.