I'm calling it now.. 2017 will be the year of the Bedwench.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
2014-Marriage-Chart.jpg

At the end of the day in the real world there is more BW/BM couples then IR couples. Black love still exist. For one black women who hates black men there is thousands who loves a black man and vice versa. The internet blurs your vision. Sometimes we forget this.

Fair enough, but if you watch TV in 2016 its looks dramatically different. Good post though.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
c00n OR not. I fukk black chicks and white.... definitely not one of you cry baby ass nikkas bytching over serena.

2 years down the line if a handsome wealthier dude approaches her and seems like a better catch she'll drop this nerdy cornball.

Keep crying of bytches you don't know fukkin weirdo

Bless you my breh. These nikkas are laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmeeeeee.

Soon as I saw she was getting married I knew the coli would be hot. "Oh no! We're losing our women!!!" shyt is soooooo pathetic, got damn. Hope most of em are trolling

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Black love" yall nikkas sound like women. If every black chick dated white dudes yall nikkas would slit your wrists I swear.
those fake two faced bytch's would if average white man didn't think they were to good for average black women

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
I agree whole heartedly. Other races first establish a code then everything else falls into place. Posters here have it ass backwards where they think that black men can somehow build an economy to recruit black women back on to the team and that we aren't deserving of their loyalty until we build that economy. That's not how it works. The code or loyalty has to be established first and it has to be unconditional. Once we as blacks realize that they only way that we can win is if we pledge unconditional loyalty to the black family, then everything else including an economy will fall into place. As long as it's acceptable for blacks to sell out and go work with other teams/races against blacks, nothing sustainable can be established. The code has to be established first.

No fukking code is established. White bytches love white dudes and white supremacy because they benefit from it.

White and arab dudes don't give a shyt about their hoes who marry other outside dudes they call them a whore and act as if they're dead.

Nikkas on the coli and world wide crying over serena like she was the baddest ever. If she was white she wouldn't even be relevant any more.

Building wealth aint so black women can come to the black community. Building wealth is about black men being the head of a patriarchal society that makes women regardless of race want to be under them.

White dudes didn't come up with white supremacy for white hoes, they built it for themselves, white hoes sticking to code cause they don't have no choice

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
Im slipping away and i know it. Everything is unbearable. Every fukking thing. Nothing is in order and the pressure is all on me. Im not happy, haven't been happy in years. I get even more unhappy when I see the black community in ruins. Its all fukked. Everything is fukked. I shouldn't be struggling and grinding like this. Been this way for too long. Im tired of it all. Where is this light? I don't see it. Its all darkness, grief, sorrow, pain and hopelessness. Im fukking tired.
You are God and God is you. The black community is in ruins because the individuals mind are in ruin. Don't help be the problem. Help be the solution. When we raise our consciousness individually, we raise the collective conscious.

Don't give up.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Im slipping away and i know it. Everything is unbearable. Every fukking thing. Nothing is in order and the pressure is all on me. Im not happy, haven't been happy in years. I get even more unhappy when I see the black community in ruins. Its all fukked. Everything is fukked. I shouldn't be struggling and grinding like this. Been this way for too long. Im tired of it all. Where is this light? I don't see it. Its all darkness, grief, sorrow, pain and hopelessness. Im fukking tired.

Commit mass murder to cacs n bedwenches!

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
Nikkas getting jittery over a macho woman. :mjlol::mjgrin:

I don't know how Serena is going to change anything when it takes two to tango.

Cacs have to be interested for it to happen. And if they're not interested in wenches, then what?

Better find yourself some bad pawg and stop worrying about low self-esteem having bytches that don't want to be kept. :ehh: