I'm calling it now.. 2017 will be the year of the Bedwench.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
2014-Marriage-Chart.jpg

At the end of the day in the real world there is more BW/BM couples then IR couples. Black love still exist. For one black women who hates black men there is thousands who loves a black man and vice versa. The internet blurs your vision. Sometimes we forget this.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Am EGO boost wtf u c00n

c00n OR not. I fukk black chicks and white.... definitely not one of you cry baby ass nikkas bytching over serena.

2 years down the line if a handsome wealthier dude approaches her and seems like a better catch she'll drop this nerdy cornball.

Keep crying of bytches you don't know fukkin weirdo

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Im slipping away and i know it. Everything is unbearable. Every fukking thing. Nothing is in order and the pressure is all on me. Im not happy, haven't been happy in years. I get even more unhappy when I see the black community in ruins. Its all fukked. Everything is fukked. I shouldn't be struggling and grinding like this. Been this way for too long. Im tired of it all. Where is this light? I don't see it. Its all darkness, grief, sorrow, pain and hopelessness. Im fukking tired.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
At the end of the day in the real world there is more BW/BM couples then IR couples. Black love still exist. For one black women who hates black men there is thousands who loves a black man and vice versa. The internet blurs your vision. Sometimes we forget this.

"Black love" yall nikkas sound like women. If every black chick dated white dudes yall nikkas would slit your wrists I swear.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Im slipping away and i know it. Everything is unbearable. Every fukking thing. Nothing is in order and the pressure is all on me. Im not happy, haven't been happy in years. I get even more unhappy when I see the black community in ruins. Its all fukked. Everything is fukked. I shouldn't be struggling and grinding like this. Been this way for too long. Im tired of it all. Where is this light? I don't see it. Its all darkness, grief, sorrow, pain and hopelessness. Im fukking tired.

yall Nikkas some hoes I swear.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
yall Nikkas some hoes I swear.
When you been what i been through u would understand. I know I've prolly got depression but i don't wanna go to the doctor to get it diagnosed because it'll be on my medical records and it aint a good thing to have. I feel like there aint no life in me anymore man.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I think it reveals the lack of true stronghold and national basis we have as a people-- in otherwords the black community is not as much a community, in the truest sense of the term as we'd like to imagine it -- when you look at certain asians, arabs, cacs, the jews, there is a strong psychological pillar and economic basis that dictactes the circular loyalty of their group. Everything connects. From maritial arrangement to business mentalities, to community prospects, to careers, to daily life in general, everything relates to one another. There is a purpose and a focus to every move to be made. A code of conduct if you will --- no matter how virtual or invisible that conduct may look like, but a code of conduct nonetheless.
I agree whole heartedly. Other races first establish a code then everything else falls into place. Posters here have it ass backwards where they think that black men can somehow build an economy to recruit black women back on to the team and that we aren't deserving of their loyalty until we build that economy. That's not how it works. You can't have an economy unless you have loyalty from the community to support the economy. The code or loyalty has to be established first and it has to be unconditional loyalty to black. Once we as blacks realize that they only way that we can win is if we pledge unconditional loyalty to the black family, then everything else including an economy will fall into place. As long as it's acceptable for blacks to sell out and go work with other teams/races against blacks, nothing sustainable can be established. The code has to be established first.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
0umYmhc.png

The stars have aligned. :mjcry:

Serena marrying the owner of one of the most racist website(Reddit) :banderas:

Bedwenches about to ascend to new heights. They about to blow scouters off nikkas faces. Do yall know the influence Serena has?

So Shonda Rhymes runs the TV game, Serena Williams runs sports. Thank God for Beyonce. If Beyonce was with a CAC, it would be all over. Serena Williams just put the battery in the back of every Black girl.

I've been telling yall. Frugal Minimalist CACs are eating outchea. I'm going to go ask my medium bout bedwenching tonight.

hYaEflc.png

Cycle Complete.

She'd be what Caesar is to the apes :merchant: