I'm calling it now.. 2017 will be the year of the Bedwench.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The women in this thread schooling :russ:

God bless

giphy.gif

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Actually black men are nowhere near as vocal in opposition of their women being with other races of men. White and and other groups of non black men go waaaaaaaaay harder on their women who date out. Black men are actually the most lenient on the women of their race. Even black women go harder on black men who date out than black men are on black women who date out. It's a sign of just how weak and dysfunctional our community is.

I think it reveals the lack of true stronghold and national basis we have as a people-- in otherwords the black community is not as much a community, in the truest sense of the term as we'd like to imagine it -- when you look at certain asians, arabs, cacs, the jews, there is a strong psychological pillar and economic basis that dictactes the circular loyalty of their group. Everything connects. From maritial arrangement to business mentalities, to community prospects, to careers, to daily life in general, everything relates to one another. There is a purpose and a focus to every move to be made. A code of conduct if you will --- no matter how virtual or invisible that conduct may look like, but a code of conduct nonetheless.

Last edited:

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
If that guy got her anybody could have got her. I'm fully convinced she is crazy or something and she was going to settle down with anyone crazy enough to do it. I swear fore god if I had access to Serena I would be married to her. This shyt just does not make sense to me. Deeply confused and saddened.
It shocked me too. Could not believe it. I felt like crying or some shyt. Im honestly scared now man.

Spuffy

regrets, recriminations
Daps
you bytch's should call it "BedTime Bedwench story's for the lonely whitemanless blackwoman" book club:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:
Too wordy, breh. Btw I detect high levels of sodium in your post:umad:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Black men don't make movements and trends out of Interracial dating though. Serena just planted a shea butter seed in the head of every lil Black girl on the planet. I'm scared for my people. :mjcry:

says the guy making a thread about interracial dating :patrice:

I can only imagine the shyt some of y'all would have said if you heard MLK's "I have a dream that one day little black boys and girls will be holding hands with little white boys and girls." live.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mindblown: What I don't understand is why black american dudes concern themselves about what black women do.

Men should be concerned about, acquiring wealth, power, influence the women will fall in line.

imo there only exists 2 types of women
1) women I can benefit from romantically
2) women I have sex with.

I could marry a fine black woman, it's not gonna stop me from fukkin other black, white, latina, asian women if I need an EGO boost. As men you're supposed to have Ego's. In this thread u just see alot of hoe nikkas responding.

As a man, there is only two things that make me happy money and a woman who can stroke my ego(white black asian latina) doesn't matter feels good.(of course I wouldn't tell these women that)

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
My issue is the hypocrisy that comes from black women when it comes to interacial dating.
Black men can't even play in a movie with a white woman without it getting shyt from black women.but sista can marry them make tv shows about being in love with them.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
I think it reveals the lack of true stronghold and national basis we have as people-- in otherwords the black community is not as much a a community in the truest sense of the term as we'd like to imagine it -- when you look at certain asians, arabs, cacs, there is a strong psychological pillar and economic basis that dictactes the circular loyalty of their group. Everything connects. From maritial arrangement to business mentalities, to community prospects, to careers, to daily life in general, everything relates to one another. There is a purpose and a focus to every move to be made. A code of conduct if you will --- no matter how virtual or invisible that conduct might look like, but a code of conduct nonetheless.
There is no black community apart from dc and atl. There certainly isnt a black community here in the uk and europe. The lack of a community is the reason why a young breh like me is grinding like a fukking dog and hasn't got time to do anything with girls. Its all boils down to what the fukk were our seniors before us doing. They aint build shyt for us and im looking at how good Indians got it here. Indians got there own neighbourhoods, businesses etc. While blacks here are all dispersed fukking and dating cacs. My mental health is slipping away bruh and i don't think i can do this anymore. A nikka is burnt the fukk out and i aint got shyt. Im struggling out here cuz there was no foundation for us.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Yall are so pathetic with these bedwench threads like .....scust, the black man dating out is a MUCH larger issue every where BUT on the coli....
:mjlol: not so fast. ive known several dudes that smash white girls but hate seeing our sistas w/white men

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
:mindblown: What I don't understand is why black american dudes concern themselves about what black women do.

Men should be concerned about, acquiring wealth, power, influence the women will fall in line.

imo there only exists 2 types of women
1) women I can benefit from romantically
2) women I have sex with.

I could marry a fine black woman, it's not gonna stop me from fukkin other black, white, latina, asian women if I need an EGO boost. As men you're supposed to have Ego's. In this thread u just see alot of hoe nikkas responding.

As a man, there is only two things that make me happy money and a woman who can stroke my ego(white black asian latina) doesn't matter feels good.(of course I wouldn't tell these women that)
Am EGO boost wtf u c00n