I'm calling it now.. 2017 will be the year of the Bedwench.

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
If that guy got her anybody could have got her. I'm fully convinced she is crazy or something and she was going to settle down with anyone crazy enough to do it. I swear fore god if I had access to Serena I would be married to her. This shyt just does not make sense to me. Deeply confused and saddened.

Kex

All Star
Daps
The women in this thread schooling :russ:

God bless

giphy.gif

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
When the c00ns and mammies choose white mates we should never be disappointed. No sir.

We should rejoice! Then we should say good riddance!

For how often is it that Judas tells you he's Judas to your face? Usually we have to expend precious time and energy rousting these sumbytches.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
fukk this dumb shyt....yall have just found another way to shyt on the black women ...that you barely wanted anyway :gladbron:

Remains pathetic...p*ssy tracking ass lames

I don't even support dating out bc yall not really shyt no matter the color

But the blatant bias on this site about "bedwenches" admist the numerous pawg and light skin worship threads makes yall look dumb as fukk

You just don't get it toots. Either that, or you're just choosing to ignore it.

Black women promote that swirl sh!t, they advertise it, they celebrate it, hold conferences for it, they build dating sites for it, and the list goes on..and it's sickening and extremely embarrassing.

Show me ONE Black man who dates white, who's done anything even remotely close to that^? :jbhmm:

You can't, which should then allow you to come to the conclusion that the motivations behind dating white are the issue that Black men have with Black women who do it exclusively, not the fact that 'they may do it less'.

Oh and speaking of "doing it less", anybody who thinks that Black women date white, more than Black men date white, is living under a fukking rock. Black men date/marry white women at probably quadruple the rate of Black women foh with that nonsense.

BUT, none of that trumps the effect of the motivation behind it - the motivation behind it is what is most alarming, and most damaging. It speaks volumes.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Nevermind, the joke is ruined :snoop:

We're not having any white people in GS.
Btw the supporting character I'm working on name is Al Karim Ali, is that a legit name or is it trying too hard

:mjcry: my bad

But it works. Karim means noble

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Off all the issues we face IR dating is not even the top 100 list of the problems we are facing However what I find really annoying about black folks is that when they date out they make it such big deal. This goes for both black men and women. And alot of them trash their own people. "I dated Heather because black women are ghetto and ratchet and never wanted my nerd ass."
Or black women saying "I dated Ahmed because his people know how to treat women unlike black men who are trash and gutter." Listen date who you date. Marry who you love. I for one don't find white or asian women appealing but that is me. We are facing bigger battle like white supremacy. We have poverty in our community that turning us into a permanent underclass. If you find love in a cave dwelling white devil from Europe that is on you.:hubie: But dont go around trashing black men or women. That is why I dont support black feminist. They trash black men and worship white men. They be on twitter,tumblr saying black men are the scum of the earth and that they are tired of protesting for us when the pigs kill us. They follow Feminista Jones rhetoric towards black men as the gospel. When they shack up with a white dude they find a way to trash black. Listen just date the white dude and be happy.

In the end if we spend energy on trying to police black men and women on their genitals we will be distracted and lose focus on the war against white supremacy.

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
black women having a subculture of bedwenching fantasy books, of getting pregnant by white men and having mulatto children shyt is just sad, black women secretly fantasy about having light skin, good hair, half cac-kid's shyt is just sad

:scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:

What are these?:deadrose:
Jordan is an arrogant red-eyed drunk. No woman should have to endure his attitude and tacky fashion sense.
:dead:
I think we all need to log off and get some fresh air.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:dead: OP I think you going Quadruple Plat deep into 2017..:mjlol:

If you look up most of those books, you'll note that the names and titles associated with the book were changed as it NOTES before you buy..you can't even track down who the fukking author is. Why is that?

:whoo: