I'm calling it now.. 2017 will be the year of the Bedwench.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps

Nevermind, the joke is ruined :snoop:

We're not having any white people in GS.
Btw the supporting character I'm working on name is Al Karim Ali, is that a legit name or is it trying too hard

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Busted_Toes i'm not even trying to be funny but i always wondered how the Black community would start reacting if old style lynching returns but white women are doing it this time to Black women taking their men...

Nikkas love to say all the time that women are about economics and if Black men want to stop this we should get our money up but the thing is there are plenty of upper middle class Black men,Black women can go after but they make up lies that all of them are with white women or only interested in white women.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
jordan.jpg
Jordan is an arrogant red-eyed drunk. No woman should have to endure his attitude and tacky fashion sense.

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
He going to be there rubbing your wide azz back and your going to push as he cheers you on. "Congratulations it's mixed race", the doctor tells you and your going to burst into tears. Your first mixed race baby, before you even hold the baby, you look for a comb, so you can brush the hair you always wanted. I believe in you, you can do it.
nikka THIS ETHER IS UNFORGIVABLE:wow:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
Soon as you realise that its a lot of black women that feel like they are 'stuck' with black men as their only dating option, the better your life will be

You kids have misread the situation as a 'black women are the most loyal' blah blah blah.. I've said it before man its forced loyalty

nikkas like @marcuz been letting you know if more white men start showing interest in black women all that loyalty shyt is gone out the window.

2017 you'll learn that the foreign wave is the truth - (Bantu) African women only :mjpls:

agent. post more divisive shyt. :camby:

Spuffy

regrets, recriminations
Daps
Brehetts can we have a 2017 book club in the salon:russ:
black women having a subculture of bedwenching fantasy books, of getting pregnant by white men and having mulatto children shyt is just sad, black women secretly fantasy about having light skin, good hair, half cac-kid's shyt is just sad

:scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust: