I'm calling it now.. 2017 will be the year of the Bedwench.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I'm just saying..everyone ain't able to withstand societal pressures and keep that melanated blood flowing strong.

We should be understanding of each others weaknesses.

You believe marrying out makes someone a traitor to their race?

Marrying outside of your race, just to shyt on black men makes you a c00n. End of story.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
Beginning of the year, I would've jumped all over this thread but I think this shyt has become chronically redundant at this point. I'll just observe, notate and ignore the most negative folks..black men and women obviously have issues with one another but let's be honest, we won't be able to really address them medium is via the internet, where the argument can be provoked by agents.

This is simply a vent thread but anyone who openly advocates hitching their wagons to the white supremacy train is my ENEMY and I swear I'll curse a motherfukker, man or woman, for even bringing that shyt into play.

:hubie:

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
@Max Power

I want to understand black men better. Genuine answer.

If you need to come on a forum mostly populated by trolls to "understand black men" then I'm afraid it's too late for you. Stick to cacs or women or whatever it is you're really into.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
wtf is "the year of the bedwench" :wtf:

what's wrong with yall... :mindblown: the shyt yall say man... :francis:

They're vent threads tbh..you'll never see people more serious about anything else on this forum. Sometimes it's necessary to discharge that energy cause we can't really do it in real life as we want but when these topics pop up repeatedly, it just goes sum negative.

I don't like seeing black women with white men more than anyone else but I'm old enough to understand that folks are going to do what the fukk they want to do in the end, let them GO.. and also that there are STILL black women out there that still love their black men and vice versa. I'm not going to indict every fukking BW because of it...I'm tired of it.

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
Ok they should just quietly fukk white people and act like ....what's the problem? Like nikkas do? Got it.

Yall need to find another target..... if black women are finding love ....good for them.

Because as yall nikkas PROCLAIM #GMB ...where does that leave black women....oh wait that's right....nobody cares

"are you suggesting that being 1 of my 5 baby mommas isn't good enough?":troll:

like the other poster said. black women are being forced into polygamy and dating out is a way of pushing back against that.

if men want to treat women like they are disposable and kept as a concubine, they run the risk of the women leaving. not all women will put up with that. especially not when they can get a better deal elsewhere.