I'm calling it now.. 2017 will be the year of the Bedwench.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at social media for example :mjlol:

nikkas created white girl wednesday 4 years ago on instagram and twitter just to praise white women :mjlol:

Also to my knowledge, until serena come out bashing black men, idgaf who she date

black women having a subculture of bedwenching fantasy books, of getting pregnant by white men and having mulatto children shyt is just sad, black women secretly fantasy about having light skin, good hair, half cac-kid's shyt is just sad

:scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
That's fine, it's just hypocrisy if you call one out and not the other.

Also, men of all races are possessive of their women, this isn't exclusive to black men (you ever been to Misc?) but I think black men are a little more bothered and vocal about it because unlike whites, or Asians, or Arabs for the most part black men don't have the societal or financial ability to reprimand black women who do date out like other races do.
Actually black men are nowhere near as vocal in opposition of their women being with other races of men. White and and other groups of non black men go waaaaaaaaay harder on their women who date out. Black men are actually the most lenient on the women of their race. Even black women go harder on black men who date out than black men are on black women who date out. It's a sign of just how weak and dysfunctional our community is.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
That's fine, it's just hypocrisy if you call one out and not the other.

Also, men of all races are possessive of their women, this isn't exclusive to black men (you ever been to Misc?) but I think black men are a little more bothered and vocal about it because unlike whites, or Asians, or Arabs for the most part black men don't have the societal or financial ability to reprimand black women who do date out like other races do.
I understand that.

But the same way I had to make peace with the fact that some black men will date out because they have poor vision when it comes to seeing their own women (we're too fat, dark, ugly, undesirable, bad attitudes)...black men should make peace with the fact that some black women will have poor vision when it comes to seeing them as well (broke, criminals, undesirable, etc.). I'm not saying its right, I'm just saying that there is something wrong with a person who can't see the beauty in their own people and that is not my problem.

If all the bedwenches and bucks run off then fine. That's God separating the wheat from the chaff.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
pawg isn't a movement. Yall will write books, TV shows, websites, cookouts. Black men don't do all that.

Screen-shot-2012-10-01-at-1.57.44-PM.png

article-2577305-1C2A9B3100000578-756_636x382.jpg

97d644c147e70c7d68ba87b9fb3809eb.jpg

:ufdup:

Loving_(2016_film).jpg

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Actually black men are nowhere near as vocal in opposition of their women being with other races of men. White and and other groups of non black men go waaaaaaaaay harder on their women who date out. Black men are actually the most lenient on the women of their race. Even black women go harder on black men who date out than black are on black women who date out. It's a sign of just how weak and dysfunctional our community is.
:salute:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Idgaf either way. I just like seeing yall show how "unbothered" yall are about this kind of thing.

Beginning of the year, I would've jumped all over this thread but I think this shyt has become chronically redundant at this point. I'll just observe, notate and ignore the most negative folks..black men and women obviously have issues with one another but let's be honest, we won't be able to really address them medium is via the internet, where the argument can be provoked by agents.

This is simply a vent thread but anyone who openly advocates hitching their wagons to the white supremacy train is my ENEMY and I swear I'll curse a motherfukker, man or woman, for even bringing that shyt into play.