I'm calling it now.. 2017 will be the year of the Bedwench.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
You're being so disingenious. Women in general are constantly putting out seminars and books about catching a man. There used to even be things called Charm Schools and Debutante Balls to help women become women so that they could CATCH A MAN. Men have never really done that unless its something akin to that PUA ish or The Art of Mackin type books. But those aren't for men to catch a wife. Its for them to have sex.
What type of men you want to catch? :dame:

Scandal_viewing_party_at_the_B_Loft_16.jpg

^^
Scandal Viewing Party :mjlol: Any nikka in that room is a disgrace to humanity. :scust:

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
It actually is the year of the Bedwench on the original (Black) Chinese calendar.:yeshrug:
No its the year of the fire rooster. The phoenix.

And according to the UN or something like that this is supposed to be the international DECADE for black people so they say. The decade is coming to an end in 3-4 years though

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
You're being so disingenious. Women in general are constantly putting out seminars and books about catching a man. There used to even be things called Charm Schools and Debutante Balls to help women become women so that they could CATCH A MAN. Men have never really done that unless its something akin to that PUA ish or The Art of Mackin type books. But those aren't for men to catch a wife. Its for them to have sex.

What are you even talking about,
What does that have to do with the fact that black women make books specifically about how to get with a white man?

You ghetto gaggers type women are disturbed

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
Notice how it doesn't say anything about not shytting on black men who date out tho:pachaha: In telling you thanks to the media black women feel as if they're entitled to have this double standard when it comes to IR. they literally have no shame in sitting on black men who date while openly cheering for black women who do so.
I don't shyt on black men who date out.

Black men date out because they like the aesthetics and supposed "behavior" or other women

And black women do the same. That's life.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
@PeridotPuss having another meltdown.

Either that or "she" is an agent of misinformation. Nobody read or respond to her posts please.

Funny how a thread about bedwenches has half the Sisterhood in their feelings. Really funny. :maybemj:

:pachaha: jumping in for no reason ass nikka

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
Black Feminists do romanian deadlifts, have wide backs and love shea butter. What's the problem? I'm not speaking on Black women. You should check my posting history. Black Feminist push the swirl movement and use White Supremacist rhetoric on Black men.

Do you have a Tumblr account?

What color are bedwenches?

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
I am an optimist that 2017 will be the year of the critical thinker. It is hard to fight the good fight but the agenda games won't work on awake people. Dating somebody because of the media (websites, movies, advertising) is lame. Be in full control of who you date, love and get intimate with. People who date other people because of others and not their own emotions/values/desires are pawns. Are you acting how you truly wish to act or are you being acted upon and thus driven to do something? 2017 will be the year of the proactive person. Down with the reactionaries.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Umm..... I've seen on the coli black women downed for:

Having children
not being able to psychically determine if a nikka is going to abandon those children
Dating after having children
Not having children by age 35
Having tattoos
Having sex
Not having sex quickly enough
Having sex too soon
Wearing wigs
Expecting an expensive date
Wearing tight clothes
Having social media
Not having social media
Having periods
Being darkskin
Being lightskin
Being under 18
Being over 35
Dating white men
Dating any non black men
Dating black men who are tall
Dating rappers
Taking pictures where they look attractive with their children
Wearing makeup
Going to church
Having sex for free
Charging for sex
Fighting
Not fighting

Shall I go on?
This is a public site anybody can create a name come here and post. What is the claim that you've seen posters say those things supposed to mean? Point me to the threads where there are a majority of posters shytting on black women for the things on that list. Otherwise you have no point.

Stop deflecting. This is about Serena announcing her engagement to a cracker specifically, and black women's double standard when it comes to IR in general. Why do black women shyt on black male celebs who date out but cheer black women celebs who date out on? If you're not going to deal with that question then there's no need to post in the thread other than to troll.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
As a black woman, I'm not about to shyt on another woman for dating out. She has to get it how she lives. All I can do is be a personal example.

Especially with the media and black men trying to push this narrative that black women are so undesirable and there aren't enough partners out there for us...basically trying to pressure us into polygamy or some other variation.
That's fine, it's just hypocrisy if you call one out and not the other.

Also, men of all races are possessive of their women, this isn't exclusive to black men (you ever been to Misc?) but I think black men are a little more bothered and vocal about it because unlike whites, or Asians, or Arabs for the most part black men don't have the societal or financial ability to reprimand black women who do date out like other races do.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
What are you even talking about,
What does that have to do with the fact that black women make books specifically about how to get with a white man?

You ghetto gaggers type women are disturbed
There is a growing interest of black women or minority women looking to date out. It's just good entrepreneurial business sense for women to write books on it.