I'm calling it now.. 2017 will be the year of the Bedwench.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
Well I don't know who y'all is because I've never made a thread about the topic, and I rarely post in these threads.

But you act like LSA doesn't do the same thing about black men dating white women, or a better example, like it doesn't become a twitter event whenever a black male celebrity get found out for dating white women.

nikka just pointing out for how much shyt black women give nikkas for dating out, they don't do the same for black women dating out. :mjpls: When nikkas consistently give other nikkas shyt for dating out.
As a black woman, I'm not about to shyt on another woman for dating out. She has to get it how she lives. All I can do is be a personal example.

Especially with the media and black men trying to push this narrative that black women are so undesirable and there aren't enough partners out there for us...basically trying to pressure us into polygamy or some other variation.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
Nikkas don't champion it :manny: You won't find nikkas doing seminars, webinars, books, tv shows, movies, musicals, lectures, websites, book clubs on interracial dating. All that compared to some random pawg thread that was probably made by a CAC anyway. :ufdup:

maxresdefault.jpg

:dame:

You right....meanwhile your racist cac sounding ass tags sitting heavily on the top of this thread....hmmm

Could you make a connection....of a black man speaking that way about black women or....no wait...you're much different than a white supremacis right?

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
im glad it happened. black people always think these celebs are pro black.

they are told and controlled for the most part.

no choice but to be a slave and c00n.

cant be pro black unless u pro black family first, after all there is no "black" without the creation of child and family.

all the women wanna cape for this but nope. if black men are wrong for it then women are wrong. after all black feminist want equal rights until it time to put blame on why the black community is failing.

but still with all this brainwashing black men still marry black women the most out of all races...that's a fact that these bedwenches/bedbucks cant take away.

shout out to all the pro black family men/women .....the true back bone of the black community(if there is one at all).:mjgrin:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
If anything the hypocrisy was revealed it was a good learning lesson for all

How I get downed for fukking a bunch of nikkas and then one date with a white boy at the same time :hula: yall shyt on black women at any and EVERY open opportunity let's not act like we are all not regulars on this forum
Bedwenches don't represent all black women though. You know that you're just using your white racist troll tactics. Acting dumb and clouding the issue to deflect.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
You right....meanwhile your racist cac sounding ass tags sitting heavily on the top of this thread....hmmm

Could you make a connection....of a black man speaking that way about black women or....no wait...you're much different than a white supremacis right?
Black Feminists do romanian deadlifts, have wide backs and love shea butter. What's the problem? I'm not speaking on Black women. You should check my posting history. Black Feminist push the swirl movement and use White Supremacist rhetoric on Black men.

Do you have a Tumblr account?

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
Nikkas don't champion it :manny: You won't find nikkas doing seminars, webinars, books, tv shows, movies, musicals, lectures, websites, book clubs on interracial dating. All that compared to some random pawg thread that was probably made by a CAC anyway. :ufdup:

maxresdefault.jpg

:dame:

You're being so disingenious. Women in general are constantly putting out seminars and books about catching a man. There used to even be things called Charm Schools and Debutante Balls to help women become women so that they could CATCH A MAN. Men have never really done that unless its something akin to that PUA ish or The Art of Mackin type books. But those aren't for men to catch a wife. Its for them to have sex.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
Bedwenches don't represent all black women though. You know you're just using your white racist troll tactics. Acting dumb and clouding the issue to deflect.

Umm..... I've seen on the coli black women downed for:

Having children
not being able to psychically determine if a nikka is going to abandon those children
Dating after having children
Not having children by age 35
Having tattoos
Having sex
Not having sex quickly enough
Having sex too soon
Wearing wigs
Expecting an expensive date
Wearing tight clothes
Having social media
Not having social media
Having periods
Being darkskin
Being lightskin
Being under 18
Being over 35
Dating white men
Dating any non black men
Dating black men who are tall
Dating rappers
Taking pictures where they look attractive with their children
Wearing makeup
Going to church
Having sex for free
Charging for sex
Fighting
Not fighting

Shall I go on?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
As a black woman, I'm not about to shyt on another woman for dating out. She has to get it how she lives. All I can do is be a personal example.

Especially with the media and black men trying to push this narrative that black women are so undesirable and there aren't enough partners out there for us...basically trying to pressure us into polygamy or some other variation.
Notice how it doesn't say anything about not shytting on black men who date out tho:pachaha: In telling you thanks to the media black women feel as if they're entitled to have this double standard when it comes to IR. they literally have no shame in sitting on black men who date while openly cheering for black women who do so.