I'm calling it now.. 2017 will be the year of the Bedwench.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
I'm so proud of you.

You going to meet a Swedish man named Kyle. He going to compliment your Stan Van Gundy build and you'll have a conversation about crossfit. Yall exchange numbers and inside you'll be full of immeasurable glee. You going to get that mixed race baby, just walk into a coffee shop, Kyle will be their waiting. :banderas: Go get it ma.
I wasn't referring to myself, specifically.

But thank you for the well wishes. Its rough out here.. nikkas ain't loyal.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Soon as you realise that its a lot of black women that feel like they are 'stuck' with black men as their only dating option, the better your life will be

You kids have misread the situation as a 'black women are the most loyal' blah blah blah.. I've said it before man its forced loyalty

nikkas like @marcuz been letting you know if more white men start showing interest in black women all that loyalty shyt is gone out the window.

2017 you'll learn that the foreign wave is the truth - (Bantu) African women only :mjpls:
I'm trying to tell these nikkas these hoes don't belong to us...:mindblown:
I never believed in that "Black women are so loyal to the black man" shyt...
Everyone's got a price...
Well not everyone but y'all get what I'm saying...

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
Soon as you realise that its a lot of black women that feel like they are 'stuck' with black men as their only dating option, the better your life will be

You kids have misread the situation as a 'black women are the most loyal' blah blah blah.. I've said it before man its forced loyalty

nikkas like @marcuz been letting you know if more white men start showing interest in black women all that loyalty shyt is gone out the window.

2017 you'll learn that the foreign wave is the truth - (Bantu) African women only :mjpls:

Don't Bantu (African) women have their own men though? What do they win by choosing yall? A green card?

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
But yall are constantly making threads about black women who swirl. Yall are hot and bothered as a mofo
And those threads get negged to death and criticized the most. Writing treads on a not so popular board vs using the wm's platform to influence bw to date out and throw it in bm's faces IS NO COMPARISON

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
It's only as issue if it's women....where are all your ugly white sports personalities insults.... for the brehs?

Oh wait .....lemme finish your coffee :sas2:
Nikkas don't champion it :manny: You won't find nikkas doing seminars, webinars, books, tv shows, movies, musicals, lectures, websites, book clubs on interracial dating. All that compared to some random pawg thread that was probably made by a CAC anyway. :ufdup:

maxresdefault.jpg

:dame:

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
And those threads get negged to death and criticized the most. Writing treads on a not so popular board vs using the wm's platform to influence bw to date out and throw it in bm's faces IS NO COMPARISON
And yet.....here we are again. Another thread on black female swirlers. The lesson hasn't been learned.

BM do the same thing to BW...yall just don't have the backing of the WM. Who's fault is that?

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
But yall are constantly making threads about black women who swirl. Yall are hot and bothered as a mofo
Well I don't know who y'all is because I've never made a thread about the topic, and I rarely post in these threads.

But you act like LSA doesn't do the same thing about black men dating white women, or a better example, like it doesn't become a twitter event whenever a black male celebrity get found out for dating white women.

nikka just pointing out for how much shyt black women give nikkas for dating out, they don't do the same for black women dating out. :mjpls: When nikkas consistently give other nikkas shyt for dating out.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Why can't both sides just agree to let each other date outside the race? This policing shyt is annoying AF :francis:

If a sista finds a White man/Non-Black man that treats her good then so be it, if a Brotha finds a White Woman/Non-Black Woman that loves him so be it. I'm so tired of this shyt where both sides try to bully and shame each other into only dating one another :yeshrug:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Not used to seeing this many female posters in one thread

:mjpls:
Ins't crazy how every time someone call out the bedwenches, all of the female posters somehow unite when actually no one brought them into the discussion :mjpls: ?
It's not as if OP tallked about all black women, only the bedwenches are the ones we focus on and yet they can't help but confront nikkas in this thread :mjpls:.