I'm calling it now.. 2017 will be the year of the Bedwench.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
Translation: I can't find any intelligent rebuttal in his post so I will write a ad-homeims and say that bm hate blsck women and not just bedwenches

Date out yourself yet not support ir dating brehettes
Lame nikkas same one point....beat the drum till its broke brehs I'm not really giving a fukk today

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Why black women acting like black men getting hoed out here when it comes to IR?

Same reason I laugh when a chick says she's "fukking a guy" or whatever...women get fukked. Men do the fukking. Act like BM aint pumping and dumping WW and WM aint pumping and dumping yall en masse.

But lets not go there though...
:mjpls:

Daps
Do u know how many different races of people coined that hashtag :wtf:

White girl wednesday was single handedly created by c00n ass black men to downplay black women :beli:

Books were single handedly written by black women explaining the do's, the don'ts, when, where, why , how to approach/sleep with/date a white man

I won't defend black men who do that corny twitter shyt lusting over the same people who less than 100 yrs ago woulda lied on your ass and had a mob ready to lynch you just for pure banter

Now, will you defend black women who do the corny swirl shyt knowing well that the same men would have raped you just for the fun of it less than 100 years ago?

Both sides have issues

And for the most part this is an AA thing :mjpls:

Now someones gonna come in with 'bu bu but London interracial dating' (them same posters dont live in South London btw :mjpls: ) but who said Im limited to London? :mjpls:

When you speak more than 1 language you aint 'forced' to do shyt :win:

Learn a foreign language brehs and brehettes

7yCKwdW.gif

PeridotPuss

Supporter
Daps
so no receipts? :russ:

I do hope you get a mixed race baby though. I want you to be happy. I'll pray for you ma. You'll get that mixed race baby. I'm proud of you. :mjcry:

Keep trolling breh ....I don't want to pull a @Yup and go bump all the pawg threads that your dumb ass was literally no where to be found in

I've never caught a ban and I'm not looking to for your dumbass

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
If you can't beat em...marry em (in regards to the white supremacy power structure.)

God knows what you need. :lawd:

I'm so proud of you.

You going to meet a Swedish man named Kyle. He going to compliment your Stan Van Gundy build and you'll have a conversation about crossfit. Yall exchange numbers and inside you'll be full of immeasurable glee. You going to get that mixed race baby, just walk into a coffee shop, Kyle will be their waiting. :banderas: Go get it ma.

PeridotPuss

Supporter
Daps
Yeah because y'all like to throw it in black men's faces like y'all stepped it up or some sht like you threw it on our faces when half the board was simping for your ass

If anything the hypocrisy was revealed it was a good learning lesson for all

How I get downed for fukking a bunch of nikkas and then one date with a white boy at the same time :hula: yall shyt on black women at any and EVERY open opportunity let's not act like we are all not regulars on this forum

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Why black women acting like black men getting hoed out here when it comes to IR?

Same reason I laugh when a chick says she's "fukking a guy" or whatever...women get fukked. Men do the fukking. Act like BM aint pumping and dumping WW and WM aint pumping and dumping yall en masse.

Some people are into pegging

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
I'm just saying..everyone ain't able to withstand societal pressures and keep that melanated blood flowing strong.

We should be understanding of each others weaknesses.

You believe marrying out makes someone a traitor to their race?

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
It pretty funny to watch the female posters deny the dynamic of bw/wm relationships is different from the dynamic of bm/ww relationships.

I'm in a happy relationship with a black woman, I never found an oyinbo attractive in real life.

But c'mon black men aren't writing articles every month in major publications about their white girlfriends calling them ******s or saying racist shyt, black men aren't in viral videos with their girlfriends calling black folk ******s, black men don't write novels about chasing white women and fantasize about a relationship with a powerful white women because of television shows. :comeon:

The recent "swirling" phenomenon doesn't surprise me because it was bound to happen with interracial dating becoming more mainstream, but to act like black men deify dating white women the way black women have recently started deifying dating white men is just dense.

And dating a white girl has always gotten side eyes from both black women AND men, while dating a white man has become a trophy for a certain sect of black women while the rest are like "let her live" :whistle:

nikkas on here and Twitter were going in on black athletes with white spouses, from RG3 to Russell Wilson, Julius Randle, etc etc

Last edited:

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
What's this thread about?:ohhh:
Foolishness and fukkery of course. All day every day.

Misogynist bs 101.

Right on time.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
It pretty funny to watch the female posters deny the dynamic of bw/wm relationships is different from the dynamic of bm/ww relationships.

I'm in a happy relationship with a black woman, I never found an oyinbo attractive in real life.

But c'mon black men aren't writing articles every month in major publications about their white girlfriends calling them ******s, black men aren't in viral videos with their girlfriends calling black folk ******s, black men don't write novels about chasing white women and fantasize about a relationship with a powerful white women because of television shows. :comeon:

The recent "swirling" phenomenon doesn't surprise because it was bound to happen with interracial dating becoming more mainstream, but to act like black men deify dating white women the way black women have recently started deifying dating white men is just dense.

And dating a white girl has always gotten side eyes from both black women AND men, and while dating a white man has become a trophy for a certain sect of black women while the rest are like "let her live" :whistle:

But yall are constantly making threads about black women who swirl. Yall are hot and bothered as a mofo