I'm calling it now.. 2017 will be the year of the Bedwench.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
receipts?? :mjlol:

There is dozens of dozens of Black women appreciation threads. If your referring to JBO, them nikkas different and i doubt they Black.

There was like 5 white woman related threads going on the TLR first page like two days ago? ??

fukk outta here. ...nikkas want "reciepts" once called out :heh:. ....you made this bullshyt shytting on black women any which way you can ass thread OP

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
If you can't beat em...marry em (in regards to the white supremacy power structure.)

God knows what you need. :lawd:

Bea__13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
VA
Lol Reddit ain't popular among young black women so the impact of this marriage will be small.

Reddit is corny and has no direct influence on black women.

Now, if Beyonce or Rihanna actually married a cac then the impact on young black women would be massive, suddenly a large percentage of black women would join forces with the :mjpls: gang.

Black women, especially the young dimes and IG thots many men lust after, emulate and follow Beyonce/rihanna.

Beyonce who most would agree is sexy fuks with Jay z who people think is ugly but Serena who has fat ass and avg in the face marries a cac , both couples got money.

Funny how that works , I do think Rihanna will probably marry a cac tho something about her seems like she wants that white validation bad

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
fukk this dumb shyt....yall have just found another way to shyt on the black women ...that you barely wanted anyway :gladbron:

Remains pathetic...p*ssy tracking ass lames

I don't even support dating out bc yall not really shyt no matter the color

But the blatant bias on this site about "bedwenches" admist the numerous pawg and light skin worship threads makes yall look dumb as fukk
Translation: I can't find any intelligent rebuttal in his post so I will write ad-homeims and say that bm hate blsck women and not just bedwenches

Date out yourself yet not support ir dating brehettes

Last edited:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
There was like 5 white woman related threads going on the TLR first page like two days ago? ??

fukk outta here. ...nikkas want "reciepts" once called out :heh:. ....you made this bullshyt shytting on black women any which way you can ass thread OP
so no receipts? :russ:

I do hope you get a mixed race baby though. I want you to be happy. I'll pray for you ma. You'll get that mixed race baby. I'm proud of you. :mjcry:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Ok they should just quietly fukk white people and act like ....what's the problem? Like nikkas do? Got it.

Yall need to find another target..... if black women are finding love ....good for them.

Because as yall nikkas PROCLAIM #GMB ...where does that leave black women....oh wait that's right....nobody cares
Yeah because y'all like to throw it in black men's faces like y'all stepped it up or some sht like you threw it on our faces when half the board was simping for your ass

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
so the coli made you do it?:laugh:

:russell: stop the pleas, and just avoid these sorts of threads.:mjpls:

nikka ... take your one granule of *jamie Foxx voice* "that will get them on my side" ass, bill Russell yawning ass yet riding my clit ass posts and find some one else to troll for attention/valudation from other men

And yeah :pachaha: seeing how nikkas talk about black women amongst each other gave me some pause at one point

Maybe that should enlighten you as to how disgusting you guys behave when it comes to your own women....but nah?

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I mean honestly what fukking difference does it make about what race anyone chooses to date or love?

I think the issue exist when men or women start dating a particular race in spite of not being able to get along with men or women within their own race thinking that dating ppl in another race is the answer to the problem until they learn that the grass is not always greener on the other side.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Man why did you make this sound like a whole military strategy. :dead:

They're flanking nikkas left and right with ad-hominems, strawmen and deflections. :wow:

Say what you will about their bedwenchery but these are powerful strategies that have blind sided many of brehs.

They've already labelled the black men in here "lames" & "c00ns"

Just waiting for them to deploy their weapon of mass destruction...the word "insecure"

:lupe: