I'm addicted to buying guns....AMA

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
@Crakface I don't mind putting a few rounds in a muthafukka. I got a safe but I sleep with one and my wife is a sharpshooter. Basically if a bih come in my house uninvited he not leaving.
what if u have a nightmare and end up shooting your wife :lupe:

or vice versa

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2ds3k75.jpg

As far as pistols this my baby (besides my 380 hippint which was my first love)

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
No paper work needed. Get that Fl cc and you good. WARNING: city laws supersede state law when it comes to gun
Yeah I think I got to jump through hoops to get a CC in georgia. I remember because I was window shopping at a gun store my first few months back out of service and dude said something similar about handguns but rifles and shotty's were pretty much just buy and leave.

I can get one though especially being ex military. I think in GA you have to go to classes and etc., for a CC unless youre ex military. I dont think you have to do all that in FL if I'm not mistaken

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I think I got to jump through hoops to get a CC in georgia. I remember because I was window shopping at a gun store my first few months back out of service and dude said something similar about handguns but rifles and shotty's were pretty much just buy and leave.

I can get one though especially being ex military. I think in GA you have to go to classes and etc., for a CC unless youre ex military. I dont think you have to do all that in FL if I'm not mistaken
You don't. Easy. Get the Fl one and eat

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You don't. Easy. Get the Fl one and eat
Thats what I thought

But if youre a vet I think you can get a CC fairly easy than most because basic gun qualifications are literally required for military personnel. I just didn't feel like going through the paperwork so thats why I'm getting shotty's and rifles instead of hanguns.

But from what you and my homies in FL say it's literally easy af.

I was in Hawaii for almost a decade and I didn't even want to bother. Their gun laws are:dame:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats why I said Airsoft, at least theres a lesser chance someone can get fatally hurt while learning how to handle properly

Then jump up to a 22.
Nah don't p*ssy foot brah. Air soft is a toy. Don't confuse the babies with the 2. A gun is a gun brah. Trust me. Go right in with the 22

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
No. All my rifles shoot 223 except for my tech and one that shoots 9mm. I honestly don't see a viable reason to cross over except for getting that Draco

Need to get a 6.5 grendel upper for versatility.

Having more than 2 lower receivers is a waste of money.