I'm addicted to buying guns....AMA

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
My pride and joy right here. Chrome Double barrel I go EVERYWHERE with this one. I call her Charlene
ezxqx.jpg

She so damn beautiful

:ohhh:

That is one beautiful fukking gun my nikka.

I would love to see the face of someone getting that shyt pulled on them.

The mixture of horror and awe of beauty probably is an interesting expression.

Prolly looks similar to the face of a coli breh when he finally gets face to face with a real vagina:ohhh:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
They not exactly illegal You have to apply to the federal gov to get one. It's not hard to get. Brah a silencer ain't what you think it is.
Before July last year, if you had a business or a trust, you could've applied for a form 1 online and make your own. $200 tax stamp and the price of making your own that are comparable to company built ones. I speak from experience.

They are not "hollywood quiet" but you can definitely tell the difference. The key is using subsonic ammo. I've put together a couple of quality suppressors that sound quiet. Talking airgun quiet.

Also OP, you should really look into getting a 300 Blackout, you can use the same magazines and lower. Or if you can, just buy the 300 barrel and switch them out. My suppressed 300 Blackout is just as quiet as a 9mm suppressed.

I have my CCL in Kansas

I owned 2, but I sold one.
I have a
.22 ar style rifle
.22 pistol
Glock 22 .40cal with a converted 9mm barrel threaded, shortened the hand grip to fit glock 27 magazines.
Glock 27 (same as the glock 22)
9 inch 300Blackout

I sold my:
Mossberg 500
AR 15
16 inch 300 Blackout

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got my 1st gun October,then November I got another 1 and December another 1..shyt can be addicting.

What you think about a glock 40 10mm...are they as powerful and hard to handle as people say?
20151022_184317.jpg

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why you sell the mossberg breh:dwillhuh:

First and fore most when someone is getting into guns that's the first gun I say get. It's literally a must have....personal reasons aside, there really is no point in a silencer brah. Waste of time and money.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Why you sell the mossberg breh:dwillhuh:

First and fore most when someone is getting into guns that's the first gun I say get. It's literally a must have....personal reasons aside, there really is no point in a silencer brah. Waste of time and money.

I have the mossberg 500 pistol grip and LOVE it!