Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I know I'm good in GA, just alabama/mississippi I'm worried about..

But like OP said, I'ma just flash my military ID and say "I didn't know officer" :yeshrug:
Nah. That don't always work. Red state laws are lax as fukk tho. In miss and ala you good tho

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Small guns first. I started my daughter on a break down 22. (Google it breh:wow:). Probably my favorite gun of all besides my double barrel. It's fun as fukk to shoot. It's like having a bb gun
Thats why I said Airsoft, at least theres a lesser chance someone can get fatally hurt while learning how to handle properly

Then jump up to a 22.

Stoop Kid

I think i can
Daps
Reppin
ps 118
Any recommendations on buying surpressors? I know they're illegal but I'm asking for a friend of a friend :rambo:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
@Crakface I don't mind putting a few rounds in a muthafukka. I got a safe but I sleep with one and my wife is a sharpshooter. Basically if a bih come in my house uninvited he not leaving.
You ever thought about getting rubber bullets for the home?

My homie had a home invasion but he had a gun (forget the caliber) with rubber bullets. Dude tried to run away and he put a couple in his back (which was illegal to do in that state but he lied about it).

Didn't kill him but it put him down

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
@Crakface I don't mind putting a few rounds in a muthafukka. I got a safe but I sleep with one and my wife is a sharpshooter. Basically if a bih come in my house uninvited he not leaving.
I take it you dont have children together.

Maybe you should work on your perimeter security so you dont have to sleep with your hand on a trigger and have time to get to your gun.

Going to sleep next to a woman with a firearm. :mjlol: o young man nononononoNO!