I'm addicted to buying guns....AMA

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nah don't p*ssy foot brah. Air soft is a toy. Don't confuse the babies with the 2. A gun is a gun brah. Trust me. Go right in with the 22
We gonna agree to disagree here bruh

I dont have kids but my homie started his off with airsofts first... And they were young

Now they pre-teens and know how to handle real tools. I guess it just depends on your preference and age. My dad had me handling 22.'s as a kid can't front, but to train them properly and get used to shooting at a real young age, I think airsofts give you more room for error

Get them used to properly discharging a weapon, carrying it, concentrating when shooting, etc. Its not that big of a deal if you make them treat it like it's not a toy but people fukk up. Can't tell you how many times people fukked up just handling a real weapon in bootcamp. That shyt will get your ass hemmed up quick

Last edited:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We gonna agree to disagree here bruh

I dont have kids but my homie started his off with airsofts first... And they were young

Now they pre-teens and know how to handle real tools. I guess it just depends on your preference
Whatever works for you and yours breh

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
People say hi points are thrash and the jam. I've put 10000 rounds through mine and haven't James yet. Then again I buy good ammo. That's a good starter gun brah

Hipoints are trash. You are better off spending more on a gun that is reliable with cheap ammo for practice than you are wasting money shooting premium ammo with a Hipoint. :hhh:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hipoints are trash. You are better off spending more on a gun that is reliable with cheap ammo for practice than you are wasting money shooting premium ammo with a Hipoint. :hhh:
I've heard a lot of people say that but personally I've never had a problem with it. Seriously, I've put at least 10000 rounds through mine and never had a hiccup. People that give negative ratings on hi points probably buy thrash ammo

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any recommendations on buying surpressors? I know they're illegal but I'm asking for a friend of a friend :rambo:
They not exactly illegal You have to apply to the federal gov to get one. It's not hard to get. Brah a silencer ain't what you think it is.