I’m about to be 30 and haven’t been in a single relationship my entire adult life.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I almost going to waste my time to give this dude advice when he's as heavy as prime Shaq, and only has a couple inches on Muggsy Bogues

OP

200.gif

You sound like these bytches who wonder why they can't get a man when they're built like sacks of laundry

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I see denial and delusion are your main problems. You don’t think being over 300lbs at 5ft5 is that bad? You’re right, it isn’t… it’s fukkING AWFUL!

You need someone to be upfront with you, lose that damn weight. I gained nearly 15lbs during lockdown and I was disgusted with myself. To allow yourself do get that big is inexcusable.

Lose weight because most women are going to be physically repulsed by you. It’s one thing being short because you can’t control that but don’t be fat and obese!

Mufukka probably bald to, nikka rolling his his mound of mass places

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Damn u need all of that? Let’s see….
5 ft 5 310lbs I work in law enforcement (not a cop) I live in the Bahamas and I make enough! Lol

I have a BBA in computer programming

At my absolute heaviest about 10 years ago I was 340 lbs and I was getting bytches then, they were just fat biches and thin single moms. Stop aiming so high until you lose weight or make 6 figures and develop a interesting personality that makes bytches laugh.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
focus on losing weight over the next few years
see prostitutes if you can to get that thirst off you during that time
if you really put your mind to it you could be 5'5 200 making 100k with a baddie gf 5 years from now. or you could be in the same place. up to you

He gonna have to pull up with beaucoup bucks

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Please, please, please start walking my dude. Get an audible account, just please try to cut your calories by like 20%, just to start, just try, and get out there right now and just take a walk. Start slow if you want, like 1 mile, just 1, challenge yourself! The problem is that you are internalizing your perceived sadness over a lack of a mate, and you are eating your feelings, possibly addicted to food. You are not “treating” yourself by eating that much, even though it probably makes you feel better when you are eating all that food, it’s just a physiological reaction in your brain tricking you into thinking you are trying to cheer yourself up. Always remember, the most important step is the 1st one, and then the next one, and so on and so forth. The only way you will reclaim your life is if you want to, and if you feel like you should post on here about trouble with women, you must have some sort of motivation to do better! It’s never too late, but some things are gonna happen to your body soon that you can’t ever come back from, so I implore you, just start slow, at whatever speed your comfortable with, but please, please just take that 1st step and take a walk! Peace, and good luck, breh

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Yup…I salute all you guys that got the game at an early age and cud get bytches by just putting yourself out there…I’ve been negating loneliness by spending money a lot but lord knows men aren’t meant to be single forever…:mjcry: it is what it is tho at least I ain’t still a virgin…and it ain’t like I haven’t been trying I’ve been turned down by all the women I’ve expressed interest in…I’m gonna start working on me get my money up and I guess the women will start to flock…that’s how it goes right?
get a dating app, might end up with an ugly wife but u wont be lonely

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
of which less than .01% will be realistically available to him:comeon:
Yeah I hate that dumb ass argument...

Billions of women but you have to subtract
- the women who aren't in your age range.
- the women who are taken.
- the women who don't live in places you can easily and comfortably relocate to.
- the women who don't speak your language.
- the women who are not in a position to be in a relationship (drug addicted, sick, mentally unstable etc).
- and most importantly the women who are simply not into you.