I’m about to be 30 and haven’t been in a single relationship my entire adult life.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t listen to anybody here’s bullshyt about your money, height, job, dikk size, etc.

If you’re 30 and you never been in a relationship something is off-putting about your personality and how you deal with and interact with women. You gotta figure that out.

facts

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Damn u need all of that? Let’s see….
5 ft 5 310lbs I work in law enforcement (not a cop) I live in the Bahamas and I make enough! Lol

I have a BBA in computer programming

I mean is it really THAT bad?
I see denial and delusion are your main problems. You don’t think being over 300lbs at 5ft5 is that bad? You’re right, it isn’t… it’s fukkING AWFUL!

You need someone to be upfront with you, lose that damn weight. I gained nearly 15lbs during lockdown and I was disgusted with myself. To allow yourself do get that big is inexcusable.

Lose weight because most women are going to be physically repulsed by you. It’s one thing being short because you can’t control that but don’t be short and obese!

Last edited:

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
I mean is it really THAT bad?

Yes it is 5 foot five puts you at disadvantage have a 310 pounds is awful. I’m sure you can get some p*ssy however even big women well think they are too good to be in a relationship with you.

310 it’s still too big even for the 6 foot brehs being at 55 it’ll affect your face how you walk and it makes you look older.

You also live in the Bahamas so people are more fit than most populations

I asked the money question because that can overcome it but if you ain’t stacking like that you are a good 2 years of working on yourself before getting into a relationship