I’m about to be 30 and haven’t been in a single relationship my entire adult life.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:wow: Starting fasting today!
Yea the biggest hurdle is changing his diet. You don't get to 300 pounds eating healthy. Id recommended intermittent fasting also cutting the sugar out of diet. That alone will show drastic improvements.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Yea the biggest hurdle is changing his diet. You don't get to 300 pounds eating healthy. Id recommended intermittent fasting also cutting the sugar out of diet. That alone will show drastic improvements.
Y’all dnt kno how bad I wanna lose weight man…I want to get to 165 lbs (goal weight) but shyt is the toughest thing in the world for me I’ve been trying…I think the gym I use to go to close down…

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
focus on losing weight over the next few years
see prostitutes if you can to get that thirst off you during that time
if you really put your mind to it you could be 5'5 200 making 100k with a baddie gf 5 years from now. or you could be in the same place. up to you

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
I’d be honest with you guys..between last year and beginning of this year I was eating fast food almost everyday…I cut that shyt out recently tho cus I kno that was gonna kill me
you should also cut out your liquid calories

drink water or zero calorie drinks