I’m about to be 30 and haven’t been in a single relationship my entire adult life.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
1) You need to lose weight, that goes without saying.

2) Fam, the fact that you seem stunned that we would tell you that, is a red flag. You should already have realized this, but you seem to think that it doesnt make a difference. You cant be fat AND on the smaller side.

3) I would look up extended fasting if I was you, you need to conquer your love of food and this is the best way to do it. Im talking about fasting 48, 72 hours at a time. Fastest way to shed weight / purely burn fat.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Billions of women on the planet. I’m sure you can find one if you so choose.
Start with dating apps. And be honest…fight within your own weight class so to speak…
He's not going to meet billions of women. I hate when y'all say this shyt.

And to a handful or replies y'all have to stop assuming men who struggle are always reaching 3 and 4 points above their weight class. This ain't 2000.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Yup…I salute all you guys that got the game at an early age and cud get bytches by just putting yourself out there…I’ve been negating loneliness by spending money a lot but lord knows men aren’t meant to be single forever…:mjcry: it is what it is tho at least I ain’t still a virgin…and it ain’t like I haven’t been trying I’ve been turned down by all the women I’ve expressed interest in…I’m gonna start working on me get my money up and I guess the women will start to flock…that’s how it goes right?

I just got into a long term relationship after six years of being 100% single.

Before that it was on offs and messy situations where no one could communicate beyond sex.

I worked on myself for those six years, unpacking childhood traumas and personal flaws.

I assure you I'm not athletic in anyway and I'm at least lieutenant rank in Ugly Gang.

You truly have to love yourself first, that will give you true self confidence. Then you'll know what kind of women you want beyond their attractive features.

I recommend Models by Mark Manson. That book really really help me improve myself for the better.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
And?

The point was to express that there are plenty of women that are realistically available to him.

A big number multiplied by a small percentage..is still a big number.
you wouldn't feel that way if it was money:ufdup:
...unless you already wealthy beyond compare in which case you honestly can't relate to starving brehs outside of offering pity and empty platitudes:unimpressed: