I’m about to be 30 and haven’t been in a single relationship my entire adult life.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please, please, please start walking my dude. Get an audible account, just please try to cut your calories by like 20%, just to start, just try, and get out there right now and just take a walk. Start slow if you want, like 1 mile, just 1, challenge yourself! The problem is that you are internalizing your perceived sadness over a lack of a mate, and you are eating your feelings, possibly addicted to food. You are not “treating” yourself by eating that much, even though it probably makes you feel better when you are eating all that food, it’s just a physiological reaction in your brain tricking you into thinking you are trying to cheer yourself up. Always remember, the most important step is the 1st one, and then the next one, and so on and so forth. The only way you will reclaim your life is if you want to, and if you feel like you should post on here about trouble with women, you must have some sort of motivation to do better! It’s never too late, but some things are gonna happen to your body soon that you can’t ever come back from, so I implore you, just start slow, at whatever speed your comfortable with, but please, please just take that 1st step and take a walk! Peace, and good luck, breh
Real shyt

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y’all dnt kno how bad I wanna lose weight man…I want to get to 165 lbs (goal weight) but shyt is the toughest thing in the world for me I’ve been trying…I think the gym I use to go to close down…
I recently lost 50 pounds, I know what its like to be overweight. I'd set smaller goals like maybe getting down to 280. The hardest part is starting out but I can promise you it gets easier and when you start seeing results it becomes addictive. I wouldn't go cold turkey, but once you finish the junk food you have in your house start replacing it with healthier stuff. Start using sweetener (stevia,etc) instead of real sugar. If you can learn to intermittent fast that will help a lot.

A lot of the foods you enjoy can be made healthier you just have to be creative, like I learned how to air fry wings instead of deep-frying them.

Think about your long-term health you can add years to your life, the sooner you start the easier it will be.

Set a goal now to lose 6-10 pounds by New Year and that will get the snowball going. I,m sure there are other gyms in your area, but changing your diet is way more important than working out at the gym. Working out is also good for your mental health

If you ever need help or motivation you can message me on here.

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Get some hobbies where there's women.:ufdup:

It's hard as hell meeting women if you ain't got a good crew or mouth piece. Your best bet is just going out to social events that require interaction. Find bars where there's games like darts/pong/pool and peep who's playing, if it's women try to get into a game. 9/10 times they'll let you join

I'm about to do that myself. I'm the furthest thing from a playa and managed to get some.
Unless you extremely lame, you bound to get laid surrounded by women.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup…I salute all you guys that got the game at an early age and cud get bytches by just putting yourself out there…I’ve been negating loneliness by spending money a lot but lord knows men aren’t meant to be single forever…:mjcry: it is what it is tho at least I ain’t still a virgin…and it ain’t like I haven’t been trying I’ve been turned down by all the women I’ve expressed interest in…I’m gonna start working on me get my money up and I guess the women will start to flock…that’s how it goes right?

What is it that you ultimately want?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I come back like 30 mintues later and see op is 310 lbs
so I guess nothing is psychologically wrong, he's just big
this is him for reference using his stated height of 5'5
obese3-weight-bmi.png

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Don’t listen to anybody here’s bullshyt about your money, height, job, dikk size, etc.

If you’re 30 and you never been in a relationship something is off-putting about your personality and how you deal with and interact with women. You gotta figure that out.

There is nothing off putting, he just ain't going out where women frequent to vibe. It's really that simple.

If you don't have a good crew and you don't go out, meeting women will be hard. A lot of dudes lives be work, gym, and games. And It ain't like every dude can join tinder and smash hoes.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get some hobbies where there's women.:ufdup:

It's hard as hell meeting women if you ain't got a good crew or mouth piece. Your best bet is just going out to social events that require interaction. Find bars where there's games like darts/pong/pool and peep who's playing, if it's women try to get into a game. 9/10 times they'll let you join

I'm about to do that myself. I'm the furthest thing from a playa and managed to get some.
Unless you extremely lame, you bound to get laid surrounded by women.
You missed the 5'5" 300 pound part :francis:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
:martin:

Does he seem happy?
Maybe I used the wrong reading voice for him :jbhmm:
I read it like this

Yup…:youngsabo:I salute all you guys that got the game at an early age and cud get bytches by just putting yourself out there:salute:…I’ve been negating loneliness by spending money a lot:myman: but lord knows men aren’t meant to be single forever…:mjcry: it is what it is tho at least I ain’t still a virgin…:pachaha:and it ain’t like I haven’t been trying I’ve been turned down by all the women I’ve expressed interest in:jbhmm:…I’m gonna start working on me get my money up and I guess the women will start to flock:mjlit:…that’s how it goes right?:lolbron:

Daps
if it's so hard for you to lose weight, might wanna consider surgery. get ya stomach stapled
i'm sure your health insurance will approve it at this point

too many guys complain about physical attributes hindering their life. you see what some women do and their lives seemingly change :yeshrug: