‘I’m a teacher, who cares if I’m dressed sexy’: ‘Bullied’ educators clap back at critics

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
The pictures in the OP aren’t bad IMO. But the idea of even championing dressing “sexy” is problematic. And irritating.

No you don’t have to demonize certain body types like classic hourglass figures b/c frumpy soccer moms with juice stains on their shirts get insecure. :mjlol:
BUT…

BUT…

Rockin stripper fits for Onlyfans views in the classroom is just ridiculous. And I say this as somebody who has ALWAYS had ass AND titties and been working in education my whole life.

It’s also not about covering up or ascribing to Taliban levels of female body shaming either.

Somewhere between making women dress like Mormons and having chicks show camel toe…is professionalism.

You can rock cute fits and still look like your profession as a teacher.

At my school we didn’t have dress codes but our principal talked to the school about this stuff heavy.
Hell we didn’t have restrictions against jeans so I loved lil preppy fits.
Cute shirts, blazers, skinny jeans.

You can rock form fitted dressses with cute cover ups…sheeeiiit we were dressing
But it didn’t have to be trashy.

180194_smalltowncharmbeige_180050_letitgoblue_171388_fineanddandyivory_174958_simone_173988_forgivingsmile_10_650x.jpeg

d3b3975b7a758c662205964790acd5b8.jpg

IMG_52511-328x710.jpg

97ea74b5d7326ab88e400f61e3d977eb.jpg

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Also people gotta be careful saying kids won’t pay attention to her body. I remember VIVIDLY having a damn near obsession with video chicks back in the day. When Hot in Here came out I was like in 1st grade and my eyes would be stuck to the screen every time It came on bet. I had plenty of crushes on the girls my cousins would hang out with. It’s more kids than you think who could be as young as like 4 who become aware and sometimes active about their attractions.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The pictures in the OP aren’t bad IMO. But the idea of even championing dressing “sexy” is problematic. And irritating.

No you don’t have to demonize certain body types like classic hourglass figures b/c frumpy soccer moms with juice stains on their shirts get insecure. :mjlol:
BUT…

BUT…

Rockin stripper fits for Onlyfans views in the classroom is just ridiculous. And I say this as somebody who has ALWAYS had ass AND titties and been working in education my whole life.

It’s also not about covering up or ascribing to Taliban levels of female body shaming either.

Somewhere between making women dress like Mormons and having chicks show camel toe…is professionalism.

You can rock cute fits and still look like your profession as a teacher.

At my school we didn’t have dress codes but our principal talked to the school about this stuff heavy.
Hell we didn’t have restrictions against jeans so I loved lil preppy fits.
Cute shirts, blazers, skinny jeans.

You can rock form fitted dressses with cute cover ups…sheeeiiit we were dressing
But it didn’t have to be trashy.

180194_smalltowncharmbeige_180050_letitgoblue_171388_fineanddandyivory_174958_simone_173988_forgivingsmile_10_650x.jpeg

d3b3975b7a758c662205964790acd5b8.jpg

IMG_52511-328x710.jpg

97ea74b5d7326ab88e400f61e3d977eb.jpg
Chick in the third pic would get complaints based on the responses in this thread and examples used in the OP. titties too big, clothes too tight.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Obviously the parents care 🙁
I remember growing up and non of my teachers, black or white or asian, dressed that way. Not even in high school. But they are doing this on purpose, knowing how they appear. I guess the question is: why do you want to wear tight clothes while teaching? 😅 that has to be so uncomfortable. Most teachers wear loose fitting clothing and flats/sneakers because you're standing all day long not to mention having to move around the classroom. And they know that they have a big ass that students would be looking at. 😖 so perverse!
Who are they trying to look good for? Teaching is already stressful enough. Why introduce extra unneccessary drama in your life? Once one of those little dudes start that lie (and they will) and the woman show up to work showing off the goods… :huhldup: situation is going to get ugly. A lot of people in this thread are chiming in saying you don’t see the problem, but I know the problem. There’s a certain level of drama that you just need to avoid. I don’t know what else to tell you.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also people gotta be careful saying kids won’t pay attention to her body. I remember VIVIDLY having a damn near obsession with video chicks back in the day. When Hot in Here came out I was like in 1st grade and my eyes would be stuck to the screen every time It came on bet. I had plenty of crushes on the girls my cousins would hang out with. It’s more kids than you think who could be as young as like 4 who become aware and sometimes active about their attractions.
According to them it’s your fault because you’re a man and that is problematic. We must eliminate men.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

Lol goofies will always defend hoes.

Raw and impregnate multiple times after I drop multiple loads inside all three of her holes

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

School is in session!

@casa bey

@humminbird

@Realm-Breaker

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Chick in the third pic would get complaints based on the responses in this thread and examples used in the OP. titties too big, clothes too tight.
Wrong!
Tities not fake, clothes not too tight
And most important of all she is clearly not trying to be provocative with kids as the ‘teachers’ in the OP clearly are.

Some of y’all don’t get context or what?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Because, if you dress sexy, I ain't thinking about bussin' down aka simplifying this 16/32 fraction. I'm thinking how this 16 yr old wanna buss down this 32 yr old teacher