‘I’m a teacher, who cares if I’m dressed sexy’: ‘Bullied’ educators clap back at critics

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
She just had her breast done this summer. She poses nude on onlyfans and snap.

She had her breast done this summer, but those pics in the OP are 6 years old pre work, and she was still taking heat. She might be a full on cam hoe now, but when she was just a normal teacher they were on her head for being pretty with a nice body.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I remember in Junior High my Algebra teacher was this fine sister that wore tight pants all of the time. Some were so tight that she had a camel toe. I have to admit, I was distracted by her and her mode of dress so many days. As an early teen, It had me more focused on her than her lessons.

The manner those women are dressing is the problem. It is distracting children from the lesson at hand, and instead places their focus squarely on them. They are there to teach, not model. They need the children to be focused on what they are learning, not daydreaming about their sexy teachers banging body. There is clothing that will allow those teachers to look professional and still attractive, without being overly sexualized.

Last edited:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think the clothing by themselves are inappropriate. I don't think their bodies are inappropriate either (bbl and all).

I do think fit and sometimes styling is questionable.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Entirely how they're built determines your opinion about how professional they are dressing. OP has a pic of a teacher wearing a short sleeved shirt and flower patterned ankle length dress.
basically the same exact fit as this
images

they literally used this as an example of her dressing unprofessionally. Only thing unprofessional is the fact the her breasts are the size of my head and her waist line is narrower and she has a bbl.
the pic below literally the same fit as above
curvy-teacher-criticism-01.jpg

With great power comes great responsibility. Im against boys learning from women,and having classes with girls in general. Just based on the distraction factor of intergender learning.

Beautiful women in the workplace are a distraction. As grown men this is a cross we will bear. But shouldnt be on young boys to have to handle. Now at a preschool/elementery level?most of those kids aint paying these women any mind:mjlol:

timeless

💜💙💜💙💜💙
Daps
Obviously the parents care 🙁
I remember growing up and non of my teachers, black or white or asian, dressed that way. Not even in high school. But they are doing this on purpose, knowing how they appear. I guess the question is: why do you want to wear tight clothes while teaching? 😅 that has to be so uncomfortable. Most teachers wear loose fitting clothing and flats/sneakers because you're standing all day long not to mention having to move around the classroom. And they know that they have a big ass that students would be looking at. 😖 so perverse!

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Yea to be fair. I didn't think her clothes were that bad at the time. I just think she caught heat for being very attractive.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

Lol goofies will always defend hoes.

Papa Pimp has spoken

Mods lock it up 🔐

Nothing to see here

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I know, but that's the point i'm making. the attire isn't inappropriate, the body underneath it is. All you doing by trying to claim otherwise is giving them ammo to "clap back" as the thread title say. What we really should be doing is shaming people for getting bbl's in order to impress children.

My kids will be Homeschooled. Let These hoes will then lose their teaching job so they can go back to selling cheap p*ssy. #HOHHALLOFFAME :wow:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Non issue the whole teachers don't look like this thing was something of 35 + years ago. Teachers been young and good looking for a minute.

the chick's in this thread obviously enjoyed the attention they were getting more than teaching
It's a non issue until you have to deal with PTA or some horny kid cops a feel (or start a ridiculous lie which they will do.). I worked as a science teacher for years... It's just not going to fly. Administration gonna pull you to the side and it's gonna get shut down.

And the main person to throw you under the bus will be one of your colleagues who go out of their way to speak to you and tell you how nice you dress.

I've never worked in a school system where you can get away with dressing suggestively like that. You can't even go sleeveless or tight fitting like people in this thread are saying is ok.