PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
There's a lot of talk about "passport Bros" going overseas in search of p*ssy.

Maybe you should go abroad in search of health. I was at the movies last night and we were looking at the most expensive hotel in Town and my Girlfriend said Kenny West stayed there when he came to Cali to get dental treatment.

I said you mean Kanye West and why would he come here for dental work?

I looked in the paper and it said 18 hospitals of the top 400 is in Colombia. and the best in Colombia is Foundation Valle de Lilli.

I'm been there and I can concur that it is very good. So if you had to get elective surgury and or dental work you can get it in Colombia. Once you start looking around on IG tey'll have weird things pop up. apperantly if you have hairline problems a place called Scalp Touch can give you a FUE hair transplant.

I got dental work done in DR before it was cool. Saved lots of bread, headed to colombia next month or two, will get more work done. Gonna look into the hair clinic lol 😂

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I got dental work done in DR before it was cool. Saved lots of bread, headed to colombia next month or two, will get more work done. Gonna look into the hair clinic lol 😂
Colombia is both cheaper and the health care is better Cali is the dental and plastic surgury capital of the world.

BBl's are done in a hospital not a clinic. Less chance for something to go wrong

No need to go all the way to turkey to get a new hairline painted on.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I’ll never forget the Airbnb I stayed in which was located by Catalonia hotel on avenue George Washington!!! It was right by the water and at night, I opened all the windows to the balcony, this spot had balconies on both side of the apartment!!!! The most amazing cool breeze all night! No AC needed, just looked out into the ocean and it was one of the best feelings!
I concur Id want to live on G Dub in SD too. I lived in Santa Barbara and I had a view of the sea and Plaza Espana.

No balcony but it did have a patio to myself. I could see the sea and the mountains nothing like it in the world. And the late afternoon and night breezes was the shyt. Like you said no real need for AC you had the tradewinds.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Is there any place in Africa that is easy for an American to just get a job? Or do we have to be able/willing to build something there for ourselves to support ourself?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
@Wiseborn Did you find a place to buy with no property taxes??? I wanna move somewhere warm like hawaii but more exotic if i get some money to really retire but i dont want to pay a cent in property taxes and ghana not letting u.s. citizens own property outright ive heard...

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
@Wiseborn Did you find a place to buy with no property taxes??? I wanna move somewhere warm like hawaii but more exotic if i get some money to really retire but i dont want to pay a cent in property taxes and ghana not letting u.s. citizens own property outright ive heard...
Did Ghana change shyt? Or was it always like that?

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I don't know but that leasehold bullshyt is not popping for me...:scust: imagine you buying something but gotta renew it after a certain amount of years...
@Wiseborn just dropped some knowledge about trying to move to Africa, Hopefully I can save up enough for it.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
@Wiseborn just dropped some knowledge about trying to move to Africa, Hopefully I can save up enough for it.
It depends on how much you have and how much you make. I went to Kenya with 6 stacks on me but I get two retirement checks.

It depends on you, If i were coming with a bag but not residual income I'd come with around 170K or so. All I can tell you is that I spent 550 for a spot I could've gotten for 400 a month I'd say I spent around 70 for groceries my light bill was around 50 bucks my cable an internet was about 50 my phone was 25 bucks and you could get an interest rate on a Money Market account with Equity or Cytonn Investments for 11.5% interest.

Kenya is in a deep recession the US dollar is rising and so is inflation so things are cheaper for people with dollars now

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He should re-up the information and clarification on what's the inside track...
You don't know what you don't know so I post information as I think of it. But I'm down to answer any questions.

But a short answer is If I were going anywhere in Africa with the exception of North and Southern Africa I wouldn't even try to become legal becuase there's nothing that you can get as a legal resident that you can't get as an illegal one.

If I were going to Colombia I'd be a legal resident. The most important documents to go to any country is to have your paperwork translated and apostiled.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
There's no property tax for a home that you live in in Colombia. It's the same in the DR I'm not sure about Kenya.

I personally wouldn't be so quick to buy a property in any country I like the flexibility of renting.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Is there any place in Africa that is easy for an American to just get a job? Or do we have to be able/willing to build something there for ourselves to support ourself?
If you have a certain highly technical skill set you can live almost anywhere. If you a surgeon they'd beg you to come. If you're a Cybersecurity guy they'd love to have you.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Flight Delay Tip:

In Short Be a Karen!! You can go on their website to get the exact delay flight rebate but usually they give you the money way after you return:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
How to know if your Colombian Girlfriend is taking you seriously.

The first question is Do you even care? If you're just smashing it doesn't matter.

But if you're not amigos con derechos (friends with benefits) and you're "trickin'" Then the easiest way to tell if you girl is really you girl is if you met her family.

Colombians tend to kick it with their families unless they're super poor or they're wierd.

There's not really a hook up culture you can get a friends with benefits situation going but if @Balla wants to know if he's tricking or not basically any money given for any reason no matter how small without meeting her family is trickin' because it's super weird to not meet her family unless she's living in Bogota or Medellin for work but even that's rare.

Colombians move as a unit there's none of this feminist Independant women stuff going on in Colombia.

Either you're kicking it with her fam almost every holiday or you're not her girl. If the momma or grandma doesn't like you you ain't gonna be taken seriously by the girl.

It's customary to bring over a small gift for family get togethers like a bottle of cheap rum or some buenlos ( a kind of doughnut like dough ball)

Win over the family and win over the girl
is it like this for all latinos or just colombians?