Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
is it like this for all latinos or just colombians?
It's like that for all girls the world over techhically though in the DR chicks are so used to americans if you want to be treated like a Boyfriend. they'll play the long game and you can settle up when you are about to leave if you want.

The downsides is you'll have to pay whatever number she dreams up. But unless you wanted to meet the family it's not required. But anyother country in the 3rd world if she's not talking you serious then you'd never meet the family. Again in all 3rd world countries families are close knit and there's far less "going to the Club"and more going to house parties. In fact if you meet a girl in the club in the 3rd world and she's always there you lawst assume that she's a THOT no matter what she says.

It's always family first in the non G-7 countries.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Been in Meddy for about 2 weeks. Me and my boy met 2 chicks/friends at the mall.. got their numbers.. invited them over this past weekend.. smoked way too much weed/hookah.. got the munchies, but instead of ordering Rappi like they usually do, they wanted to cook :leon:so who am i to say no?

Walked down to the corner store, grabbed some alitas, papas, arroz and seasoning and they cooked up a storm brehs… :ohlawd: Had the stove stovin for about 3 hours while we kept rolling blunts.. chick I was talking to homegirl came through with some 93 octane had a nikka dancing on the clouds.. then they had to leave :mjcry: but at least we got a new weed plug..

Young saturday night.. gonna see what fukkshyt we get into tonight.. might have to extend this stay an extra month.. God I love medellin :wow:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Been in Meddy for about 2 weeks. Me and my boy met 2 chicks/friends at the mall.. got their numbers.. invited them over this past weekend.. smoked way too much weed/hookah.. got the munchies, but instead of ordering Rappi like they usually do, they wanted to cook :leon:so who am i to say no?

Walked down to the corner store, grabbed some alitas, papas, arroz and seasoning and they cooked up a storm brehs… :ohlawd: Had the stove stovin for about 3 hours while we kept rolling blunts.. chick I was talking to homegirl came through with some 93 octane had a nikka dancing on the clouds.. then they had to leave :mjcry: but at least we got a new weed plug..

Young saturday night.. gonna see what fukkshyt we get into tonight.. might have to extend this stay an extra month.. God I love medellin :wow:
Wow meeting randoms at the mall, smoking letting them cook and nothing happened...

Actually as much as people talk about the scope mobs the average savage goes down there moves extremely recklessly and.... Nothing happens to them.

Which Mall was you at Santa Fe is cool but that one up past envigado I think it's called Tesor or something is fire like a lot of upscale malls they have two food courts and even the "fast food one has excellent food. The Colombian seafood spot on the every end past the Burger King is pretty damn good and Black Owned ( I think) .

Glad you're having a good time

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I got dental work done in DR before it was cool. Saved lots of bread, headed to colombia next month or two, will get more work done. Gonna look into the hair clinic lol 😂
This Politican just popped out with a new hairline.

The newspaer asked a Hair doctor how much did it cost she said between 6 milliones to 14 milliones pesos. so somewhere around 1400 to 3000 USD

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York

Bruh enjoy but be careful with the devils breath shyt they use to drug gringos. Meeting local chicks is the wave but be careful with them having access to drinks or shyt they can spike!

Otherwise enjoy

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Wow meeting randoms at the mall, smoking letting them cook and nothing happened...

Actually as much as people talk about the scope mobs the average savage goes down there moves extremely recklessly and.... Nothing happens to them.

Which Mall was you at Santa Fe
is cool but that one up past envigado I think it's called Tesor or something is fire like a lot of upscale malls they have two food courts and even the "fast food one has excellent food. The Colombian seafood spot on the every end past the Burger King is pretty damn good and Black Owned ( I think) .

I’m staying just north of Laureles near Robledo. There’s a mall next to the big ass mountain/park that we hit up for groceries.

As far as the scope mobs go, I feel like it’s overplayed. That being said, don’t get me wrong, some of these chicks out here are straight savages, but for the most part you can avoid it if you move smart and don’t mess with some types of chicks, but I can totally see how a novice would get caught up as a lot of times its hard to distinguish a working girl from a normal one if you’re new to Colombia. Not to mention, most dudes that get scoped are usually meeting chicks using dating apps or out of gringo clubs.
Bruh enjoy but be careful with the devils breath shyt they use to drug gringos. Meeting local chicks is the wave but be careful with them having access to drinks or shyt they can spike!

Otherwise enjoy
Yeah, mos def.. them chicks wasn’t on that type of time though.. we met up for dinner before I actually invited her to the crib.. met her mom and her dog and we chopped it up for a few hours about different topics and contrasts between our way of life vs theirs etc. just normal shyt.. not saying she or her homegirl couldn’t be.. they just weren’t.

That being said, I do have a crazy scope story that I’ll probably share later. Had to lean on my plug to help someone get their shyt back after they were scoped and the whole experience felt like a vice documentary. Let’s just say the barrio jefes aren’t happy with the heat that comes with scoping. And they(the girls) get away with it 90% of the time because the police aren’t really gonna investigate shyt and the dudes they rob are basically locked in cages they can’t navigate because they don’t know the area/city and have no local connections.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I’m staying just north of Laureles near Robledo. There’s a mall next to the big ass mountain/park that we hit up for groceries.

As far as the scope mobs go, I feel like it’s overplayed. That being said, don’t get me wrong, some of these chicks out here are straight savages, but for the most part you can avoid it if you move smart and don’t mess with some types of chicks, but I can totally see how a novice would get caught up as a lot of times its hard to distinguish a working girl from a normal one if you’re new to Colombia. Not to mention, most dudes that get scoped are usually meeting chicks using dating apps or out of gringo clubs.

Yeah, mos def.. them chicks wasn’t on that type of time though.. we met up for dinner before I actually invited her to the crib.. met her mom and her dog and we chopped it up for a few hours about different topics and contrasts between our way of life vs theirs etc. just normal shyt.. not saying she or her homegirl couldn’t be.. they just weren’t.

That being said, I do have a crazy scope story that I’ll probably share later. Had to lean on my plug to help someone get their shyt back after they were scoped and the whole experience felt like a vice documentary. Let’s just say the barrio jefes aren’t happy with the heat that comes with scoping. And they(the girls) get away with it 90% of the time because the police aren’t really gonna investigate shyt and the dudes they rob are basically locked in cages they can’t navigate because they don’t know the area/city and have no local connections.
I heard that it's advisable to stay in Evigado because they don't allow fukkery there.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
Interesting thread. I spent the last six months in Colombia mostly in Medellin and planning on returning in September. One thing that isnt mentioned in your thread is the amount of wierdos you encounter when you travel. For obvious reasons Medellin attracts a lot of weird mfs black, white, asian etc. At some point i stopped even trying to interact with other americans :mjtf:

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA

Which Mall was you at Santa Fe is cool but that one up past envigado I think it's called Tesor or something is fire like a lot of upscale malls they have two food courts and even the "fast food one has excellent food. The Colombian seafood spot on the every end past the Burger King is pretty damn good and Black Owned ( I think) .

El Tesoro is in the hills in Poblado. Upscale area with pricey real estate. I stay in apartment in the area for 3 months. The mall is huge and has some popular brands like H&M and Zara.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Interesting thread. I spent the last six months in Colombia mostly in Medellin and planning on returning in September. One thing that isnt mentioned in your thread is the amount of wierdos you encounter when you travel. For obvious reasons Medellin attracts a lot of weird mfs black, white, asian etc. At some point i stopped even trying to interact with other americans :mjtf:
I did mention that you have to be a little wierd to bush your country and I also said the most regular people you meet is the sexpats.

For example I'm in a what's app group chat and they mentioned that thee army was posted up somewhere blocking roads. The same guy said that crime is way up in Colombia in general and the pacific region in particular so I qouted some news stories and a chick in the group accused me of being "racist" By qouting local news. She said You can't beleive the local media when it comes to crime

I didn't even try to stop her delusion I said They're probably there for the Indepenance Day march. even though the Mayor and the Governor asked the President to send in the army to deal with crime.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
I did mention that you have to be a little wierd to bush your country and I also said the most regular people you meet is the sexpats.

For example I'm in a what's app group chat and they mentioned that thee army was posted up somewhere blocking roads. The same guy said that crime is way up in Colombia in general and the pacific region in particular so I qouted some news stories and a chick in the group accused me of being "racist" By qouting local news. She said You can't beleive the local media when it comes to crime

I didn't even try to stop her delusion I said They're probably there for the Indepenance Day march. even though the Mayor and the Governor asked the President to send in the army to deal with crime.

People get upset when you spoil their “Paradise” by telling them the truth. I’m in a couple WhatsApp groups and when you tell these old dudes that their 22 yr old gf is for the streets they become defensive. Relationships in Colombia and Medellin bring out the delusional weirdos.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
People get upset when you spoil their “Paradise” by telling them the truth. I’m in a couple WhatsApp groups and when you tell these old dudes that their 22 yr old gf is for the streets they become defensive. Relationships in Colombia and Medellin bring out the delusional weirdos.
Exactly I got a buddy there in Meddy now who lives in the DR and I had to tell him that theres no hook up culture like in the DR and those Tinder Thots who dont drug his Old ass will charge him

Balla

Superstar
Daps
@Wiseborn

Whenever you have the time breh. I’d like to know your thoughts on this and how true it is.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
@Wiseborn

Whenever you have the time breh. I’d like to know your thoughts on this and how true it is.

This video is long, what do you want me to comment on? It seems like a hypocritical anti passport bro video while being a passport bro.

That being said he's right about the UK and that's why I suggested that you hit up Canada for a first trip or someplace you really want to go to.

I don't know about getting a Argentinan girl to cover the tab for all meals. Yes they try to act different that other Latinas but they are way more racist and Argentina is down bad economically. But I'm sure it's some rich Argentinas there.

A better question is what do you like to do? Why do you want to travel I you say for p*ssy that's acceptable because even women low key expect to have sex while on vacation.

Also I agree that it's weird to complain about Black women especially if you've overseas getting buns.