Balla

Superstar
Daps
This video is long, what do you want me to comment on? It seems like a hypocritical anti passport bro video while being a passport bro.

That being said he's right about the UK and that's why I suggested that you hit up Canada for a first trip or someplace you really want to go to.

I don't know about getting a Argentinan girl to cover the tab for all meals. Yes they try to act different that other Latinas but they are way more racist and Argentina is down bad economically. But I'm sure it's some rich Argentinas there.

A better question is what do you like to do? Why do you want to travel I you say for p*ssy that's acceptable because even women low key expect to have sex while on vacation.

Also I agree that it's weird to complain about Black women especially if you've overseas getting buns.
Yeah the video was a long watch lmao, but even if you watched 5 mins. I appreciate it.

I was just wondering how far off he was from what he was saying.

A few things I wanted to know what is true or not from what I remember.

He says he doesn’t pay for women at all because local men and white men don’t have to pay.

He basically said most of these countries try to breed out any type of blackness? I haven’t heard that anywhere else, but I could see it. It’s just crazy to hear.

He said black men are better off in America than overseas because they are racist as hell and you are only good as your wallet and women wouldn’t be with you if you were making pesos.

Basically everyone is against black men in these countries.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yeah the video was a long watch lmao, but even if you watched 5 mins. I appreciate it.

I was just wondering how far off he was from what he was saying.

A few things I wanted to know what is true or not from what I remember.

He says he doesn’t pay for women at all because local men and white men don’t have to pay.

He basically said most of these countries try to breed out any type of blackness? I haven’t heard that anywhere else, but I could see it. It’s just crazy to hear.

He said black men are better off in America than overseas because they are racist as hell and you are only good as your wallet and women wouldn’t be with you if you were making pesos.

Basically everyone is against black men in these countries.
It's very hard especially for a foriegner to not pay anything in a 3rd world country outiside of a welcoming committee chick.

I mean a chick cam like you but she might be super broke. Take my girl for an example She's going on an interview tommorow ( thank god) her rent almost doubled from the 137 her and her sister was paying and she has less than 5 bucks in her account. Her mother is sick and she has insurance but she needs a second opinion. That's the reality for most women in the 3rd world and my girl is fortunate she. has a big family and her sister just transferred 800 bucks in her account and she will likely get the job which almost doubles her last salary.

I'm just saying there's no way my girlfriend would say I don't need a Man

The point about countries trying to breed out Blackness may have some validity to it but they consider you white, just like a Black local celeb or soccer star would be able to fukk whatever you'd get the same pass.

He sounds like one of them dudes that are anti money throwers Because they raise the expectations of the whores There was a shooting today in the hood where this cop shot a non Black kid coming at him with a stone He shot the kid once in the leg needless to say in the states they would've empied the clip on you.

Based on the last point he sounds like a trick trying to dunk on other Men to keep the hoe prices low and make people think he's not tricking.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
It's very hard especially for a foriegner to not pay anything in a 3rd world country outiside of a welcoming committee chick.

I mean a chick cam like you but she might be super broke. Take my girl for an example She's going on an interview tommorow ( thank god) her rent almost doubled from the 137 her and her sister was paying and she has less than 5 bucks in her account. Her mother is sick and she has insurance but she needs a second opinion. That's the reality for most women in the 3rd world and my girl is fortunate she. has a big family and her sister just transferred 800 bucks in her account and she will likely get the job which almost doubles her last salary.

I'm just saying there's no way my girlfriend would say I don't need a Man

The point about countries trying to breed out Blackness may have some validity to it but they consider you white, just like a Black local celeb or soccer star would be able to fukk whatever you'd get the same pass.

He sounds like one of them dudes that are anti money throwers Because they raise the expectations of the whores There was a shooting today in the hood where this cop shot a non Black kid coming at him with a stone He shot the kid once in the leg needless to say in the states they would've empied the clip on you.

Based on the last point he sounds like a trick trying to dunk on other Men to keep the hoe prices low and make people think he's not tricking.
Yeah he definitely didn’t make it sound like black men got a pass, he said black men gotta pay while cacs don’t. He just made everything sound mad anti black tbh.

Appreciate the feedback breh.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yeah he definitely didn’t make it sound like black men got a pass, he said black men gotta pay while cacs don’t. He just made everything sound mad anti black tbh.

Everyone is trying to monitize their situations. The Passport bro propaganda market is flooded so is the anti Passport bro movement especially women so you got a developing niche where passport bros are calling out the other passport bros.

In a way I can dig it because the passport bros say that this or that place is heaven and thats not usually the case. For example in Asia outside of the phillipines yes being Black can be a slight disadvantage but it's slight. You still have way more money than a majority of the locals.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Everyone is trying to monitize their situations. The Passport bro propaganda market is flooded so is the anti Passport bro movement especially women so you got a developing niche where passport bros are calling out the other passport bros.

In a way I can dig it because the passport bros say that this or that place is heaven and thats not usually the case. For example in Asia outside of the phillipines yes being Black can be a slight disadvantage but it's slight. You still have way more money than a majority of the locals.
Would you say black people aren’t as hated as breh makes it sound?

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA

I cant speak for Asia but in South America and Africa cacs definitely pay either straight up p4p/sugar babies or sponsporing their gfs whole life plus her families. Its the norm especially if your a foreigner from a first world country. For example one of my good friends i met in Colombia is a cac (Delta pilot) he pays his GFs rent and buys her family food every month its expected.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I cant speak for Asia but in South America and Africa cacs definitely pay either straight up p4p/sugar babies or sponsporing their gfs whole life plus her families. Its the norm especially if your a foreigner from a first world country. For example one of my good friends i met in Colombia is a cac (Delta pilot) he pays his GFs rent and buys her family food every month its expected.
Yeah, I was like don’t cacs be paying like crazy? Brehs not even overseas like that, so how are brehs the ones who gotta pay but cacs don’t?

Cacs seem like they like paying anyway.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Black People especially Black Americans are admired worldwide.

Im not sure why you believed on faceless youtuber
Not really believe. I just don’t know.

I seen one of brehs videos in the past and he was talking about how black men are looked down on so much, it was low-key depressing to keep it real.

That’s why I like to ask questions because he could just be full of shyt.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

I seen one of brehs videos in the past and he was talking about how black men are looked down on so much, it was low-key depressing to keep it real.

Yeah he's creating a narrative for clout. I mean if it was that bad why does he travel?

But I encourage you to find out for yourself.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA

White supremacy is worldwide unfortunately but Black Americans have different experiences when traveling. Money talks. I would advise you to travel and experience things first hand. American blacks and even Africans are eating worldwide. My boys recently hit Germany, Spain and Prague and had a great time.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé

This is why you gotta travel for yourself.

All those YouTube “passportbros”/travel content creators have an incentive to keep you coming back to thier channels. Telling you half-truths and just general shyt you want to hear to keep you coming back. Most of these dudes don’t really have a source of income outside of YouTube while traveling so it’s really their job. Now, I can’t speak too much on the content creator angle or how much they make or who is trickin vs who isn’t, who needs to push a narrative to support their lifestyle etc.. I don’t have that kinda time, nor do I care about them enough. However, I haven’t had many negative experiences outside the US.

Like even now I’m in Colombia and as always just chopping it up with people(or tying to, my Spanish is horrible, but they find it adorable), showing an interest in their way of life and culture got me invites to events, dates, peoples’ houses for food etc.. and you don’t really have to try that hard as people are gonna be curious the moment they see you or hear you speak because you’re different. Still.. when it comes to experiences… your mileage may vary… and you might have a wildly different experience that I would depending on your main purpose for traveling out here.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This is why you gotta travel for yourself.

All those YouTube “passportbros”/travel content creators have an incentive to keep you coming back to thier channels. Telling you half-truths and just general shyt you want to hear to keep you coming back. Most of these dudes don’t really have a source of income outside of YouTube while traveling so it’s really their job. Now, I can’t speak too much on the content creator angle or how much they make or who is trickin vs who isn’t, who needs to push a narrative to support their lifestyle etc.. I don’t have that kinda time, nor do I care about them enough. However, I haven’t had many negative experiences outside the US.

Like even now I’m in Colombia and as always just chopping it up with people(or tying to, my Spanish is horrible, but they find it adorable), showing an interest in their way of life and culture got me invites to events, dates, peoples’ houses for food etc.. and you don’t really have to try that hard as people are gonna be curious the moment they see you or hear you speak because you’re different. Still.. when it comes to experiences… your mileage may vary… and you might have a wildly different experience that I would depending on your main purpose for traveling out here.
Man you're spitting facts You should see these weird ass hours long lives when they talk about nothing for hours and justifying why the place that are in is "heaven" when really it's not.

What part of Colombia are you in? I know dudes in Medellin right now.

tyfireman15

Rookie
Daps
Interesting thread. I spent the last six months in Colombia mostly in Medellin and planning on returning in September. One thing that isnt mentioned in your thread is the amount of wierdos you encounter when you travel. For obvious reasons Medellin attracts a lot of weird mfs black, white, asian etc. At some point i stopped even trying to interact with other americans :mjtf:
Dam is it that bad??

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Man you're spitting facts You should see these weird ass hours long lives when they talk about nothing for hours and justifying why the place that are in is "heaven" when really it's not.

What part of Colombia are you in? I know dudes in Medellin right now.
I’m in Medellin.