I’m 48 and hesitant to bring my 19-year-old wife to the office party

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
What is creepy about being with a woman of age who is biologically capable of reproducing?

Just cause society has conditioned us to think we gotta be with partners near our age doesn't make this creepy or predatory. Men regardless of how much we age are gonna be attracted to the same women.

When I was 13, I was more attracted to girls in the 18-24 age range than I was girls my age. And guess what? Now that I'm 31, I'm still attracted to girls who are 18-24 moreso than girls my age.

I'm guessing when I'm 40-50 years old, I'll still be attracted to girls in the 18-24 year old age range. So why would I still not try to fukk them?

I’m not saying that it’s wrong as a man to be attracted to an attractive woman. But to act like there isn’t a predatory vibe to CONSISTENTLY go after young, barely legal women is ridiculous. Y’all understand the power dynamic tips heavily toward te man in this instance so don’t play dumb.

The dynamic of the relationship will only be transactional anyway: she gives you the sex and be your arm candy and you give her money and whatever lifestyle she wants. Just like we talk shyt about the 90 day fiancé guys that get these 18 year old village girls. Can’t possibly think a 17 year old girl would really be in love with a 50 year old man if he was a janitor.

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
that’s fukking weird... i can’t believe some of y’all are saying it would’ve been ok if the girl was 18/19... it’s still weird with a big ass gap like that. i cannot imagine dating a man as old as my parents.
YEP! Thats why I strongly believe if lawmakers reduce the age of consent of to a much lower age bracket then we have now,we will see lots of men(and even some women.Because I knew a lady who almost got her ass kicked by some boys momma for messing round with him.) trying to have sexual relations with very young teens, and preteens.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
And, how is it that he started dating his wife at 41, but now he is 48. But in the article, the child's age only jumped 3 years (16 to 19). Maybe I didn't read this right.

Not mad at a 19 year old, but starting with her at 16 is not the business...

Wait. How he start dating her when he was 41 and she was 16 (where tf were her parents????) and she’s 19 now and he’s 48?

Am I the only one concerned that they started dating when he was 41 and she was 16, but now he's 48 and she's 19.

How did he age 7 years, and she only aged 3? :jbhmm:

I think he's referring to three different teenagers he dated as a middle aged man all throughout his 40s. :scust:
Don't even wanna know where he hung out to keep 'meeting' high schoolers.

yup, there are multiple girls being referred to at different parties.

Where would a grown man meet a teenager outside of some creep shyt

They're not in any reputable clubs or bars.

that's what i wanna know.
i'm in my 40's but people always guess my age to be mid to late 20's.
there is no way that i could see myself being in a relationship with anyone under 25.

a 16 year old?

nah.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Most women prefer to be with a man who is older than them. In many cases as old as their father.

Afterall, psychologists say the man girl's are first attracted to is their fathers. So it makes sense why some women (especially those that are young) go for men close to their father's age.

You left out the part where psychologists also identify 'Daddy issues' within those women in many cases.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
17090510165644993.gif

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
weak men want women that are bumbling fools its a control or power thing. Reason the dumb blonde or immigrant thai chick is so popular. an example of humans being too conniving for their own good and you got these betas preying on cute little girls or poor or uneducated women before they get a chance to blossom into what they'd never be able to catch. They're like scavangers.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I would strongly advise against bringing a 19 year old to an office party, at 48 years old. It's just not cool by societal norms. Unless this holiday party is on some Eyes Wide Shut shyt, to which I would say, where is the party at.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The dynamic of the relationship will only be transactional anyway: she gives you the sex and be your arm candy and you give her money and whatever lifestyle she wants.

And what's wrong with that?

The biggest mistake people make is thinking relationships are about love. Truth is they're always transactional. At least when there is a big age divide we both know what we are bringing to the relationship rather than all that facade people pretend about when they're both the same age.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
weak men want women that are bumbling fools its a control or power thing. Reason the dumb blonde or immigrant thai chick is so popular. an example of humans being too conniving for their own good and you got these betas preying on cute little girls or poor or uneducated women before they get a chance to blossom into what they'd never be able to catch. They're like scavangers.

Keep thinking name calling is gonna change the way we operate.

Its true men like women we can control. But that don't make us weak. It makes us smart. Why would I want to deal with a stuck up hoe when I can instead be with a sweet young thing that treats me like a God?

Men prefer women that will listen and do as they're told. Not bytches that will annoy and challenge us.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
On the next episode of....

maxresdefault.jpg
Asian women do this shyt like it's second nature.

There's an epidemic of usurper phillipino maids in Canada. They literally take the crib and husband from wife after the nanny gigs and getting knocked up. Thats why white women only try to get them older unattractive women for the jobs now. This is the reverse of the old creep cuz he getting creeped on for his assets.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Keep thinking name calling is gonna change the way we operate.

Its true men like women we can control. But that don't maje us weak. It makes us smart. Why would I want to deal with a stuck up hoe when I can instead be with a sweet young thing that treats me like a God?

Men prefer women that will listen and do as they're told. Not bytches that will annoy and challenge us.
That's what your daughter will be. A woman that does what she's told no matter what. Hope she don't bed up a 50 yr old at 16 since you condoning this shyt.

Alpha women follow me because they have full confidence in my leadership. I don't want a woman to do what she's told i want one that believes in my abilities as a male, and follows my lead because of it.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I brought my 19 year old girl to my family party.
I told this story before, pissed me off how my sisters and mother were acting, but I got love from my dad and my male relatives.