I’m 48 and hesitant to bring my 19-year-old wife to the office party

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust:

But...let him bring her so she can be food for the young 6cert wolves.
She'll be :krs: and he'll be :sadbron:

I've seen similar happen.

But breh was out of pocket. CEO had a young wife. At this huge work Christmas party, breh walks up and flirtatiously introduces himself to CEO wife in front of CEO(you only do that when youre 95 years old not 27). He comes to tell me how she was blushing. I asked him if he likes his job. :snoop:

Whenever CEO is in town and sees him, he gives breh a dirty look.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Your hate for Tariq Nasheed is only surpassed by your stupidity. Tariq was late 30s when he got with Peanut like it's any of your business. She is now late 20s and he is late 40s. Married with a beautiful family. You hate seeing a brotha holding it down with a beautiful wife and nice kids I see.
Ohhh so he was 39 instead of 45 when he got with the 19 year old. That's much better.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
If I ever caught my 15 year old daughter dating a 45 year old man, he'd be 6ft under and she'd be in an adoption home.
I'mma kill dude but I'm not putting her in a home. She's gonna be out in the country with the square auntie INDEFINITELY.
:birdman:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
No. I chase young women cause I find them atttactive.

You're the one that started calling people weak for liking younger women and then started talking about women following you cause you some "alpha male". I never said anything about that.

Stop projecting your insecurities others.
My girl is younger than me you fool.

There is a difference between 47 vs 16 and 28 vs 37. You showed your insecurity by caping these men cause you find teens attractive. You exposed yourself

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
Actually the thread was about a 19 year old coming to a party with a 48 year old.

I'm talking about women in the 18-24 range. That's not a child anymore. At that age you're grown enough to make decisions for yourself.
The guy admitted to having a 16 year old gf that he took to an office party. He got dirty looks and he ruined his rep, so he left that job and basically did the same thing: bringing teenagers as his date to office party and getting mad because people looking at him sideways and he has to leave his job because he was embarrassed :mjlol:

It’s safe to assume he makes a habit out of dating and marrying teenagers

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The relationship started when she was 16 and he was 46.
:usure:
That age gap is too old for college parties.
The damn AGE GAP between them can be her father and his child.
He is old enough to be her GRANDPA.
This nikka 37 taking his girl out to a restaurant, he ordered red wine and she ordered apple juice because shes not old enough to drink. :dead: he gotta attend the 18+ clubs cause his girl can't get into the 21 and ups. And he was actually bloasting about it. Wow.

at the vineyard wine tasting and he like " my girl drinking purple drank..out a carton and straw:jawalrus:"

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
How can what is natural be "sick"? Once a girl menstrates, she's ready to have sex and bear children. And a guy can have sex as long as he can get his dikk hard.

This whole age divide argument is a societal construct. Its not in our nature.
You're a sick individual