I’m 48 and hesitant to bring my 19-year-old wife to the office party

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
My personal preference is my age or older.
I wouldnt mind a hot body 19 year old. I like em legal!

But got daymm hooking up with teens as a creepy old man? Maaaan you fukking up!
I mean Then you taking away game from building with someone their age more for them!
You should got your old ass a little sexy fox with some grace to her age atleast in her mid 30s damn, hell 25 is acceptable instead. Whatever though, Go ahead do you jerk, nobody stopped you yet. Hmph

Ok enough of my fake outrage lol its just this stuff is way worse more often in other places. Really badly!

Be cool that the USA and Canada isn't all out in the open with all that type shyt because it gets real bad!
If You thought sex trafficing was bad with the lowkey rich guys here?!
Oh then you better keep your daughters away from third world countries!

They will straight up kidnap and sex traffic them all in the open!!
Sickening and fukking frightening.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn’t even entertain women under 25. They’re annoying as fukk. How can you be in your 50s and date a 16 year old? Absolute disgust. :hhh:

A woman's prime is 24 stupid. Everything after that is downhill.

My rule is I ain't even talking to you if you're 25+. I'm strictly looking at 18-24.

And this won't change regardless of how old I get.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Inappropriate Behavior
Could be the same age as her father. Some people are sick man...

How can what is natural be "sick"? Once a girl menstrates, she's ready to have sex and bear children. And a guy can have sex as long as he can get his dikk hard.

This whole age divide argument is a societal construct. Its not in our nature.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
that’s fukking weird... i can’t believe some of y’all are saying it would’ve been ok if the girl was 18/19... it’s still weird with a big ass gap like that. i cannot imagine dating a man as old as my parents.

Most women prefer to be with a man who is older than them. In many cases as old as their father.

Afterall, psychologists say the man girl's are first attracted to is their fathers. So it makes sense why some women (especially those that are young) go for men close to their father's age.

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
How can what is natural be "sick"? Once a girl menstrates, she's ready to have sex and bear children. And a guy can have sex as long as he can get his dikk hard.

This whole age divide argument is a societal construct. Its not in our nature.

Girls I grew up with started menstruating at 10, sometimes younger. Do you really wanna use that argument?

For men to claim to be the superior sex why can’t some of you control yourselves worth a damn??

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where are these girls’ parents?? Unless they’re okay because they assume he has some serious cash and we’re willing to basically sell their daughters.

I’m sorry, but this is creepy and predatory.

What is creepy about being with a woman of age who is biologically capable of reproducing?

Just cause society has conditioned us to think we gotta be with partners near our age doesn't make this creepy or predatory. Men regardless of how much we age are gonna be attracted to the same women.

When I was 13, I was more attracted to girls in the 18-24 age range than I was girls my age. And guess what? Now that I'm 31, I'm still attracted to girls who are 18-24 moreso than girls my age.

I'm guessing when I'm 40-50 years old, I'll still be attracted to girls in the 18-24 year old age range. So why would I still not try to fukk them?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Girls I grew up with started menstruating at 10, sometimes younger. Do you really wanna use that argument?

For men to claim to be the superior sex why can’t some of you control yourselves worth a damn??

Well most men are also attracted to women once they look like they're capable of bearing children. Hence why we are attracted to big breasts and wide hips. Those are signs of a female ready to reproduce. And that doesn't happen at 10 years old. Only pedophiles are attracted to undeveloped girls.

Most girls are sexually mature by 16. I'm just starting at 18 cause of the law. In my opinion once a girl is sexually mature it should be all good.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
A woman's prime is 24 stupid. Everything after that is downhill.

My rule is I ain't even talking to you if you're 25+. I'm strictly looking at 18-24.

And this won't change regardless of how old I get.
I guess it’s easier to fool younger girls that HIV doesn’t exist.