I’m 48 and hesitant to bring my 19-year-old wife to the office party

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Some weirdo ass shyt. What can a 50 year old even talk about with a 19 year old? You can only have sex so much before the relationship becomes awkward because you guys can’t even communicate with each other

You can talk about a lot actually.

Initiating thought provoking conversations is a skill.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
that’s fukking weird... i can’t believe some of y’all are saying it would’ve been ok if the girl was 18/19... it’s still weird with a big ass gap like that. i cannot imagine dating a man as old as my parents.

it's weird because society has been conditioned for it to be weird.

When life expectancy was low, it was normal.

At the end of the day, who am I to say who can and cannot be in a relationship if both parties consent :manny:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Some weirdo ass shyt. What can a 50 year old even talk about with a 19 year old? You can only have sex so much before the relationship becomes awkward because you guys can’t even communicate with each other

You not thinking like a lot of these old perverts out here though. The age, or rather the NUMBER is a turn on and a lack of shyt to talk about is part of the appeal. They only really start getting 'bored' once the chick starts getting a bit older and looking/acting her age. They don't want these bytches for conversation.

A wealthy 48 year old man can pull a nice looking woman in the range of 27-32. No need to go down to teenager status.

One of the VP's at my job is in his mid 50's and his wife is in her early 30's. That's how you play the game.

What y'all aren't getting is that even at 50, late 20s/early 30s is still "too old" for these cats. They like em young. As young as legally acceptable in a lot of cases. I'm willing to bet the chick in this scenario looks even younger than 19 too.

Let the global age of consent suddenly be set at something like 13 or 14 and watch how many dudes come out the woodwork trying to cop a youngin. It would be a lot more than you think tbh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A wealthy 48 year old man can pull a nice looking woman in the range of 27-32. No need to go down to teenager status.

One of the VP's at my job is in his mid 50's and his wife is in her early 30's. That's how you play the game.

Women age like NFL RBs breh.

I'd rather get a 19 year old than a 27 year old. Those 8 years matter.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was 19 when they got together and even if I go with your take he was 38/39(althought I think he was 40, because he's pushing 50 now)

And what's the issue?

If you have the means, getting a woman in her late teens/early 20s as a 30+ year old guy is ideal.

Women in the 18-24 year old range are in their prime. After 25, its all downhill.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like that's any better? Why the fukk is a nikka in his late 30's dating a teenager? :scust:

Cause 19 year old girls are sexually mature and can be fine as hell.

An attractive younger woman is always better than an attractive older woman.

Stop falling for this feminist bullshyt that as men we gotta date women our age. Women always look best from 18-24 and regardless of how old I get, I'mma be trying to scoop females in that range. Fukk these old over the hill broads.

Last edited: