I’m 48 and hesitant to bring my 19-year-old wife to the office party

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: This child predator is still getting jobs. I wonder what color he is.

And, how is it that he started dating his wife at 41, but now he is 48. But in the article, the child's age only jumped 3 years (16 to 19). Maybe I didn't read this right.
You read correctly

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

giphy.gif

:russ: How they throw a dude at him

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Some weirdo ass shyt. What can a 50 year old even talk about with a 19 year old? You can only have sex so much before the relationship becomes awkward because you guys can’t even communicate with each other
we gotta stop with this retarded ass line... "what will they talk about"

what the fukk do most people talk about? where they gonna eat, what happened that day, what's on tv, what movie is coming out, hey you heard that new record, what we doing this weekend? fukk is going on with trump? blah blah blah

if "what will we talk about" is a determining factor in getting married or dating, then we have more problems in this world than i thought. i can hold down a convo with a 3 year old. i'm sure i'll be doing all next week with the family. i can find something to talk about with my kids, younger cousins, friends kids, all the age groups on the coli, facebook, twitter and anywhere else

who are these people who can't find things to talk about with someone cause they are 19??

lets just stick with he's a fukking pedo and let that be the basis... what you gonna talk about is completely irrelevant in 2018

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
we gotta stop with this retarded ass line... "what will they talk about"
That line is so played out and easily debunked it's funny. Like the average couple out here discussing serious issues like they Michael Eric Dyson rofl.

The average couple speaks at an 8th grade level to each other including the college educated.

"Of course, what some might interpret as a dumbing down of Congress, others will see as more effective communications. And lawmakers of both parties still speak over the heads of the average American, who reads at between at 8th and 9th grade level."

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: This child predator is still getting jobs. I wonder what color he is.

And, how is it that he started dating his wife at 41, but now he is 48. But in the article, the child's age only jumped 3 years (16 to 19). Maybe I didn't read this right.
I think he's referring to three different teenagers he dated as a middle aged man all throughout his 40s. :scust:
Don't even wanna know where he hung out to keep 'meeting' high schoolers.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
That line is so played out and easily debunked it's funny. Like the average couple out here discussing serious issues like they Michael Eric Dyson rofl.

The average couple speaks at an 8th grade level to each other including the college educated.

"Of course, what some might interpret as a dumbing down of Congress, others will see as more effective communications. And lawmakers of both parties still speak over the heads of the average American, who reads at between at 8th and 9th grade level."
what's funny is younger people tend to have a range of topics to discuss, cause they have more time to watch and do things, and also are more into social media, which is always instant news

my homegirl's little 6 year old woke her up at 6am to ask about trump, russian missiles, and corruption in our government... but you can't find something to speak to with your 19 year old wife