I’m 48 and hesitant to bring my 19-year-old wife to the office party

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Not really. This isn't about abuse or neglect. Its just the way the average woman is. They are attracted to men who remind them of their father. And its not even a conscious decision. Its unconscious.

Women are attracted to strength, security, power, virility, leadership, etc. However, those qualities & traits are often embodied by much older men.
Don't be mistaken, 18-24 y/o young women would choose a young, taut, strapping man who's in his mid 20's - mid 30's, over a man in his late 40's & up, that embodies those qualities. Believe that.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:pachaha: Based on your 'logic' your celebrity crush is still old enough to be his wife's father, but I'm the stupid one.

No hate, just stating the obvious. To each their own.
I swear some of you are women posting as men

Not one man is objecting to fresh young legal p*ssy

Now don’t get me wrong OP is still nasty but Peanut was a grown woman when Tariq got with her

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
How can what is natural be "sick"? Once a girl menstrates, she's ready to have sex and bear children. And a guy can have sex as long as he can get his dikk hard.

This whole age divide argument is a societal construct. Its not in our nature.
Maybe because before the 20th century, life expectancy was very low so it was common for teenagers and older men to get married.

But we live in a different era where people aren't dropping dead from the plague or a cold. You can't use biology to justify cradle robbing.

Now you're well within your right if you want to date an 18 year old but don't try and act as if a man who is 30 and above chasing women that young isn't predatory.

Again, if you're just fukking that's a different story. But actively pursuing a relationship with women that young? Nah.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Nope, some of us are posting as big brothers, fathers, uncles, cousins that will beat a nikkas a$$
Don’t be stupid

Let’s say a college legal dime throws you the p*ssy

You gonna start thinking about your niece
:russ:

Get the fukk outta here :camby:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
First off, we are talking about a 40 year old man dating high schoolers.
Second college girls aint throwing p*ssy at middle age men.

Stop trying to excuse and normalize this.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t be stupid

You gonna start thinking about your niece
:russ:

Get the fukk outta here :camby:

college legal dime could be 40

I'm flexible, as I mentioned before I'm not gonna judge a 30 y/r old with a 19 +

Hell I won't even judge a 32 year old with a 19 or 21 year old.

But if a breh is 45 and she's 19 :stopitslime:

Some posters on this board are 45 with 19 year old daughters

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women are attracted to strength, security, power, virility, leadership, etc. However, those qualities & traits are often embodied by much older men.
Don't be mistaken, 18-24 y/o young women would choose a young, taut, strapping man who's in his mid 20's - mid 30's, over a man in his late 40's & up, that embodies those qualities. Believe that.

yeah ALL women(young and OLD alike) seem to be attracted to a man 27- 40(or up to 45 if he looks late 20s early 30s)