I’m 48 and hesitant to bring my 19-year-old wife to the office party

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka we talking about fukking top notch 19 year old instagram thots and you sitting here talking about thinking about your daughter when a dime throws you some p*ssy :gucci::scust:

where did anyone post about an IG thot?

Topic was just about a random 19 year old

The scenario you presented was not presented to me. You made all this up in your head and it's an extremely weak almost unrelated justifcation.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
where did anyone post about an IG thot?

Topic was just about a random 19 year old

The scenario you presented was not presented to me. You made all this up in your head and it's an extremely weak almost unrelated justifcation.
Bro you're taking issue with a 45 year old man fukking a 19 year old because you think about your daughter when legal women throw you p*ssy. :scust:

Not every man is sick in the head like that thinking of relatives when bytches throw them p*ssy, that's why we can fukk these prime 19 year old thotties with no remorse.:blessed:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro you're taking issue with a 45 year old man fukking a 19 year old because you think about your daughter when legal women throw you p*ssy. :scust:

Not every man is sick in the head like that thinking of relatives when bytches throw them p*ssy, that's why we can fukk these prime 19 year old thotties with no remorse.:blessed:

Why do you keep saying I have a daughter? You nikkas just keep putting things on poeple out of the blue.

I hope you get a daughter though.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

:scust:

19 year olds are annoying and know nothing of the world. Why not a 24 year old?

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does a divorced man with 18-21 year old kids date someone in their kids age bracket?

What if one of your parents did it. You 22 and your 45 year old pops brings home a 19 year old. Your potential STEP MOM being younger or 1-4 years older than you.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Look at these hating ass nikkas mad at a hetero, united Black family :russ:

This is a beautiful Black family and there's nothing wrong with Tariq or Peanut's union.

tariq-nasheed-family.JPG

You nikkas probably prefer same sex marriages and don't understand why Tariq got with Peanut :pachaha:
Damn Peanut looks like she could be her daughter's sister instead of mother. Peanut thick as fukk too. PAWGers lost

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
How does a divorced man with 18-21 year old kids date someone in their kids age bracket?

What if one of your parents did it. You 22 and your 45 year old pops brings home a 19 year old. Your potential STEP MOM being younger or 1-4 years older than you.
I'd hand pops a nasty award and keep it moving. Now the cac in OP's story is a loophole weaselling predator

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why do you keep saying I have a daughter? You nikkas just keep putting things on poeple out of the blue.

I hope you get a daughter though.

Cuz you're the one saying 45 year olds have 19 year old daughter. Tf kinda sicko is thinking about a relative when a bad bytch is in their presence.:scust:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
A 39 yr old dating a 19 yr old is just as disgusting as the guy in the op. Reminds me of all the creeps that would not leave me alone at that age. Repulsive.
Imagine fukking somebody born in the late 90s or 00s
:hhh:
I was already running the streets when she was an infant. Yuck.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
And what's wrong with that?

The biggest mistake people make is thinking relationships are about love. Truth is they're always transactional. At least when there is a big age divide we both know what we are bringing to the relationship rather than all that facade people pretend about when they're both the same age.
lol, you're gonna be on a forum 10 years from now talking 'bout how the mail order wife ain't working out at this rate breh breh

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
lol, you're gonna be on a forum 10 years from now talking 'bout how the mail order wife ain't working out at this rate breh breh

I can imagine it now

Mail order Russian bride: whats your occupation
Breh: oh I just be on thecoli all day. I'm a professional poster
Mail order Russian bride: do you got your 6 certs?
Breh: oh naw, b-b-but thecoli says exoticals dont care
Mail order Russian bride: bytch ew you old and broke? I'm out *walks away and drops Russian accent and drives off in his car*

Daps
Older men go for those girls because they feel women are damaged as they get older, and the young ones put up with more, and have less life experience, so they are more easily impressed.