I’m 48 and hesitant to bring my 19-year-old wife to the office party

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I prefer to date younger women but, I want to keep the age difference within ten years. After seeing how my grandmom lived an extra fifteen years after my grandpop died, I wouldn't want to condemn any woman I wife (assuming we make it that long together) to being alone for that length of time. I won't even seriously comment on the thread. There's dating women a few years younger, which is normal, and the predatory shyt these cats are doing. At least keep it at early 20s.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Question -
For the Muslim guys: At what age is the 7 year age gap 'rule' applied/practiced?

I really like this (for lack of a better word) 'rule' and think it is ideal.
[However, I think it gets twisted if the man/woman is 17 - 18 (the dating age that most parents consent to) as that would mean a 13 year old is an acceptable mate. So, no.] Or would it be 24 & 25 y/o since taking legalities/morality into consideration...
At 25 y/o then 18 or 32 is the appropriate age...and so forth.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you baby mama # 1

nope but...

giphy.gif

Daps
How can what is natural be "sick"? Once a girl menstrates, she's ready to have sex and bear children. And a guy can have sex as long as he can get his dikk hard.

This whole age divide argument is a societal construct. Its not in our nature.
:mjlol:
I'm laughing at how disturbing this post is and how you're trying to find a rational explanation behind pedophilia.

Thanks bruh
:deadmanny:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
This girl will start cheating on him if she already aint

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe because before the 20th century, life expectancy was very low so it was common for teenagers and older men to get married.

But we live in a different era where people aren't dropping dead from the plague or a cold. You can't use biology to justify cradle robbing.

Now you're well within your right if you want to date an 18 year old but don't try and act as if a man who is 30 and above chasing women that young isn't predatory.

Again, if you're just fukking that's a different story. But actively pursuing a relationship with women that young? Nah.

For me the opposite is true. I'll fukk all ages of women cause there are tons of sexy women in their 30s and even 40s. But if we talking serious relationship, to me that means kids and marriage. And there is no way I'm getting with a chick older than 24 if we're talking marriage and kids.

I'll have sex with older women. But in terms of a serious relationship with the goal of marriage and kids, its only girls in the 18-24 age range.