☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
ok then that's just the start. i don't worry about some illegal immigrant coming for my job. i have to compete with legal immigrants though.
It takes some high minded elitism to ignore that racism doesn't care how many letters are after your name or what school you went to.

Either we're in this together, or not.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Dudes ignoring the fukk outta this.

Hispanic americans have come here and utterly knocked this shyt out of the park...and we wonder why black americans are still struggling.

You're telling me having more blacks putting SOMETHING in their pocket is no better than what we have now???

Thats what these guys are arguing against :dwillhuh: :mindblown:

Scrubbing toilets, laying bricks, etc... those are lost wages to the black community.
scrubbing toilets won't get you more money than welfare benefits and that's something that is available to legal residents. if the job doesn't pay more than welfare, people won't do it. an illegal immigrant will work 3 shyt jobs and knock it out of the park because they don't have a choice. legal hispanics work the welfare system just like every other legal race.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
It takes some high minded elitism to ignore that racism doesn't care how many letters are after your name or what school you went to.

Either we're in this together, or not.
high minded elitism? you all want to eliminate their competition, but not mine? why should i have to compete with legal immigrants?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
scrubbing toilets won't get you more money than welfare benefits and that's something that is available to legal residents. if the job doesn't pay more than welfare, people won't do it. an illegal immigrant will work 3 shyt jobs and knock it out of the park because they don't have a choice. legal hispanics work the welfare system just like every other legal race.
You're deflecting.

An illegal immigrant works 3 jobs because they don't have the legal protection to work maybe 1 or 2 jobs with proper wages and safety regulations.

Still a loss for the black community who can't work those jobs.

Stay focused. We're talking about BLACK ISSUES.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
You're deflecting.

An illegal immigrant works 3 jobs because they don't have the legal protection to work maybe 1 or 2 jobs with proper wages and safety regulations.

Still a loss for the black community who can't work those jobs.

Stay focused. We're talking about BLACK ISSUES.
legal immigration is a black issue too. any immigration is a black issue. maybe there would be more blacks in silicon valley if not for legal immigration. and those jobs have real value. a black person being able to scrub toilets (really? there is a black person out there that wants to scrub toilets but can't? really?) is not much of an issue to me. welfare easily replaces that money.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
legal immigration is a black issue too. any immigration is a black issue. maybe there would be more blacks in silicon valley if not for legal immigration. and those jobs have real value. a black person being able to scrub toilets (really? there is a black person out there that wants to scrub toilets but can't? really?) is not much of an issue to me. welfare easily replaces that money.

I hear you, welfare baby :francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Again, we're talking mass action.

1 software programmer = 10-20 unskilled jobs.

And AGAIN, i have my own beef with the legal/officla immigration system...but thats not the point of this thread.