Illegal immigration hurts the black community

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I don't think any reasonable American wants open borders where anyone walks freely.
But we can't ignore the people who are here. Who are productive members of society. And who abide by the laws.

Undocumented immigrants, by and large, are not coming for your Brain Surgeon jobs.
Most of the complaints about the jobs they do take seems like a race to the bottom from the Americans who are here.

As Thomas said in the opening comment of the thread -- people need to strive to do better.
Apparently you disagree and think the saving grace of Americans is more dishwasher, hotel maid and fruit picker jobs.
What do you think happen to the kids of the illegals?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Lol what about legal immigration?? Should that be stopped too? Cause I got cousins that come here and within a year are driving trucks before they even learn to write in english.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Customer service, construction, etc jobs are not "field work" and even if they were, if Mexicans can get out of poverty doing them, then they are worth doing as a way to escape poverty. So that's your answer right there as far as black poverty relievement and why Mexicans are a hangnail on it.

People need jobs in order to get out of poverty. That's why the fukking government pushes jobs and does everything in their power to get people jobs! Because those whom have jobs create wealth!
its really this simply. Why would anyone debate this :mindblown:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yall nikkas seem to think every black person can have a degree, a highpaying job or be a business owner.

Yall nikkas need to think more realistically.

That's just everybody, but particularly poorer people. And that means black too often.

Last edited:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Customer service, construction, etc jobs are not "field work" and even if they were, if Mexicans can get out of poverty doing them, then they are worth doing as a way to escape poverty. So that's your answer right there as far as black poverty relievement and why Mexicans are a hangnail on it.

People need jobs in order to get out of poverty. That's why the fukking government pushes jobs and does everything in their power to get people jobs! Because those whom have jobs create wealth!
it's the kind of job you have that creates wealth, not just any job. and illegal immigrants aren't getting out of poverty doing one under the table job, it's 3 of them and living in packed shytholes so they can save money. it's much easier to crack down on the employers. it's easy to take aim at the poor people when in reality it's much easier to stop at the source (the employer) and if the jobs dry up the illegal immigrant tide recedes. but the industries where illegal immigrants are in great numbers: farming, restaurants, janitorial and construction; they are needed to keep our cost of a night out down, food down and cost of home ownership down. so no one is really interested in putting heat on the employers in those fields.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
nikka I ain't a Cac :dahell:. fukk off.

But them Cacs here really do and say a lot of homoerotic shyt while at the same time be homophobic as hell? :patrice:
"fukk off" :what: u even speak like them now :youngsabo:

no but seriously, fukk u and ur neg. i aint in here to debate this shyt. i'm telling that little midget napoleon to stop tagging me

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Yall nikkas seem to think every black person can have a degree, a highpaying job or be a business owner.

Yall nikkas need to think more realistically.
Most can be a business owner. Its just that most dont try.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
legal immigration is a black issue too. any immigration is a black issue. maybe there would be more blacks in silicon valley if not for legal immigration. and those jobs have real value. a black person being able to scrub toilets (really? there is a black person out there that wants to scrub toilets but can't? really?) is not much of an issue to me. welfare easily replaces that money.

Most blacks are not going to work in Silicon Valley regardless. Though legal immigrants do take some minuscule number of black jobs in high end jobs, the main people they compete with in those jobs are cacs. We have to compete with the jobs where we are, which is lower down the totem pole. In this way black people will gain more wealth. Legal immigration matters less than illegal immigration at this juncture.