Illegal immigration hurts the black community

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
It's the same deal tho. I guess it depends on where you live, but when I was on the East Coast. I didn't see that many illegals at Fast foods and jobs like that. If you talking construction and janitoral than yes.

Where I work, illegals come in all the time to apply for professional licenses because the city accepts ITINs(individual taxpayer identification number) if u don't have a social security number. Many jobs don't even ask to see your social security card, they just ask u to put down the number and an ITIN is good enough because it shows you pay taxes.

Not all illegal jobs are just under the table slave wage jobs. Most of them have minimum wage jobs.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Black people: These immigrants are stealing our jobs

Employer: I have a lawn maintenance position, low pay, long hours, extreme physical requirement, and you often will manicure properties of people who are financially doing way better then you are.....

Black People: I ain't doing that shyt......got me fukked up......wont find me mowing whitey's grass for shyt pay.....I'm better then that.......

Then Black People go back to: They are stealing our jobs........:martin:

You nikkaz just conveniently ignore where I showed that they work a lot more than minimum wage jobs and how Black people have historically been kept out of the trades by immigrants

Cherry picking and table cleaning aren't ever gonna be high paying jobs tho. Those will always be minimum wage jobs. No American is gonna clean tables or pick cherries for minimum wage.

illegals are working construction and ran Black people out of trades jobs in California and Texas.

The right wing got the divide and conquer strategy perfected. The same nikkas in he re talking about "that's their problem" gonna be singing spiritual hymns on a slave ship back to Africa

nikka, the right wing are the ones who wanted them here

It was the left wing that fought illegal immigration

WEB Dubois & Cesar Chavez spent their lives bemoaning mass immigration

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
You nikkaz just conveniently ignore where I showed that they work a lot more than minimum wage jobs and how Black people have historically been kept out of the trades by immigrants

illegals are working construction and ran Black people out of trades jobs in California and Texas.

nikka, the right wing are the ones who wanted them here

It was the left wing that fought illegal immigration

WEB Dubois & Cesar Chavez spent their lives bemoaning mass immigration

So some positions up for us...do you honestly beleive its going to make that much of a difference in the employment field? Just keeping it real? Do you honestly beleive that this will help black people to make a financial come up if immigrants are blocked?

Personally I know it wont. It doesnt help us....maybe a few hundred thousand jobs...but those will be the jobs with the high turn over rate...meaningless jobs that people wont really miss....urban neighborhoods will still have the same low development and population to home/buisness ownership. Employers wont have to accept black applicants now..just accept legal ones...and there are still plenty of legal skilled hispanics to work positions...

We benefit none breh other then siding with whitey to aid in a conscious effort to be raicst to a different grouo of people other then ourselves....which just makes us mass hypocrites...imb...

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
So some positions up for us...do you honestly beleive its going to make that much of a difference in the employment field? Just keeping it real? Do you honestly beleive that this will help black people to make a financial come up if immigrants are blocked?

Personally I know it wont. It doesnt help us....maybe a few hundred thousand jobs...but those will be the jobs with the high turn over rate...meaningless jobs that people wont really miss....urban neighborhoods will still have the same low development and population to home/buisness ownership. Employers wont have to accept black applicants now..just accept legal ones...and there are still plenty of legal skilled hispanics to work positions...

We benefit none breh other then siding with whitey to aid in a conscious effort to be raicst to a different grouo of people other then ourselves....which just makes us mass hypocrites...imb...

Dude, it DID help us. Once again. YOu nikkaz don't know history.

The most fruitful period in American history for Black people was the Great Migration. That was made possible by America restricting immigration after World War I.

And enforcing your country's laws to benefit it's citizens isn't "racist".

Do you consider it racist when Canada restrcts Americans from coming into it's country?

Do you consider it racist that Mexico has a far harsher immigration policy than America does?

Like I said, turn off the MSNBC and stop buying all this propaganda that stopping mass illegal immigration is racist.

WEB Dubois and Cesar Chavez were some of the greatest fighters of mass immigration there was.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps

The most fruitful period in American history for Black people was the Great Migration. That was made possible by America restricting immigration after World War I.

Do you consider it racist when Canada restrcts Americans from coming into it's country?

Do you consider it racist that Mexico has a far harsher immigration policy than America does?

Like I said, turn off the MSNBC and stop buying all this propaganda that stopping mass illegal immigration is racist.

WEB Dubois and Cesar Chavez were some of the greatest fighters of mass immigration there was.

Butlers and mammies dont mean shyt. Wtf is a job if its not lucrative? What you dont seem to understand is these jobs are not high paying industry position. Its a majority low paying job that equates to labor positions. Thats my point. Whether these people are here or not its not going to affext black people. Like millions of jobs will open up if immigrants are shipped out.

And its not racist but the focus is asians..africans..and hispanics...soooo European immigrants dont exist? Dont be so naive breh. The problem with you nikkas is you want it be us against everybody on some we are the only race who suffers bullshyt. nikkas want a monopoly on struggle and act like you cant wait to get closer to whitey....backing white supremacist tactics to sustain white supremacy and the arrogant black man is talking about well its not our fight...like we are a monolithic community and hust because you hate Messicans for whatever reason we all must do the same....I dont back racist trolls breh. Be smarter and see thr BIGGER picture...cause right now to many of our race is on some selfish bullshyt. Constantly bytching about whiter supremacy but stepping up to protect it...fukk they do that at?

Be an American only when its convienient to your racist bigoted beliefs brehs

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Butlers and mammies dont mean shyt. Wtf is a job if its not lucrative? What you dont seem to understand is these jobs are not high paying industry position. Its a majority low paying job that equates to labor positions. Thats my point. Whether these people are here or not its not going to affext black people. Like millions of jobs will open up if immigrants are shipped out.

And its not racist but the focus is asians..africans..and hispanics...soooo European immigrants dont exist? Dont be so naive breh. The problem with you nikkas is you want it be us against everybody on some we are the only race who suffers bullshyt. nikkas want a monopoly on struggle and act like you cant wait to get closer to whitey....backing white supremacist tactics to sustain white supremacy and the arrogant black man is talking about well its not our fight...like we are a monolithic community and hust because you hate Messicans for whatever reason we all must do the same....I dont back racist trolls breh. Be smarter and see thr BIGGER picture...cause right now to many of our race is on some selfish bullshyt. Constantly bytching about whiter supremacy but stepping up to protect it...fukk they do that at?

Be an American only when its convienient to your racist bigoted beliefs brehs

Are you fukking high?

Construction trade jobs are VERY high paying jobs for working class people.

Apprentices start at $14 dollars an hour in skill trades like iron work, welding, plumbing, and end up at $25-30 an hour.

Why is it so hard for you to understand that illegals aren't just working as lawncutters and maids and butlers.

Are you really that dense?

What do you think this is 1957?

Undocumented immigrant workers number 140,000 in Colorado, Pew estimates – The Denver Post

People working illegally are concentrated in some sectors more than others, accounding for 17 percent of agricultural workers, 13 percent of construction workers and 9 percent of hospitality workers, Pew said.

Among specific occupations, they accounted for 31 percent of drywall workers, 30 percent of farm workers, 30 percent of roofers, 26 percent of painters, 25 percent of brick and stone masons and 24 percent of maids and house cleaners.

They are also important players in one white-collar occupation. About one in 10 software developers in the U.S. are working illegally. Most are immigrants from India who have overstayed their work visas, according to Pew.

Black men used to make $18 an hour hanging drywalll in California. We dominated the industry, then illegals came in and you won't find any Blacks in it.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Are you fukking high?

Construction trade jobs are VERY high paying jobs for working class people.

Apprentices start at $14 dollars an hour in skill trades like iron work, welding, plumbing, and end up at $25-30 an hour.

Why is it so hard for you to understand that illegals aren't just working as lawncutters and maids and butlers.

Are you really that dense?

What do you think this is 1957?

Undocumented immigrant workers number 140,000 in Colorado, Pew estimates – The Denver Post

Black men used to make $18 an hour hanging drywalll in California. We dominated the industry, then illegals came in and you won't find any Blacks in it.

Those are trade positions breh meanibg skilled workers. Most of the labor positions ie; Home Depot pick ups are for the hard labor jobs which is usually clean up...hard work for cheap pay. Hispanics do work in construction by the boat loads but you dont know the ratio of legal vs illegal...and Im willing to bet the ratio of skilled and non skilled workers depends on legality...for most of the jobs...

This is not even touching on the field itsself. Construction is a trade...hoe many brothers do you know in that trade by choice? Black men used to hang dry wall in Ca how long ago...cause Hispanics BEEN in CA breh...at what point did it change for blacks...where it was a heavy abundance of black construction workers?

And the India argument where QUALIFIED software programmers are being used outside of thier VISA becausr whitey wants Apu over us. Sounds good on paper but the question of how many of us are qualified ti work those positions comes back up. Plenty of blacks are and plenty of blacks do...but turns out those Indians come here and go to school for that specific trait...why wouldnt they have a higher employment rate? Its common sense anf logic.

Just because the illegal immigrants are gone doesnt mean there aren't enough legal immigrants here to work the jobs...or that the positions will be filled by black applicatns...or that black people will want to or necessarily need to. Its all speculation based on loose intangible facts stuck together by inconclusive conclussions.

Whats sad is this narrative you all continue to push that people of color in America is thr black mans enemy. You lost in the head shyt for brains nikkas are absolutley A1 serious that we are being held back by people who have no power...own no industry...have no collective wealth....while siding with the group that has all of these things hoping to be thrown some crumbs for more of us to eat.....its fukking madness how lost and arrogantly backwards you cats on this tip are.......

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Those are trade positions breh meanibg skilled workers. Most of the labor positions ie; Home Depot pick ups are for the hard labor jobs which is usually clean up...hard work for cheap pay. Hispanics do work in construction by the boat loads but you dont know the ratio of legal vs illegal...and Im willing to bet the ratio of skilled and non skilled workers depends on legality...for most of the jobs...

This is not even touching on the field itsself. Construction is a trade...hoe many brothers do you know in that trade by choice? Black men used to hang dry wall in Ca how long ago...cause Hispanics BEEN in CA breh...at what point did it change for blacks...where it was a heavy abundance of black construction workers?

And the India argument where QUALIFIED software programmers are being used outside of thier VISA becausr whitey wants Apu over us. Sounds good on paper but the question of how many of us are qualified ti work those positions comes back up. Plenty of blacks are and plenty of blacks do...but turns out those Indians come here and go to school for that specific trait...why wouldnt they have a higher employment rate? Its common sense anf logic.

Just because the illegal immigrants are gone doesnt mean there aren't enough legal immigrants here to work the jobs...or that the positions will be filled by black applicatns...or that black people will want to or necessarily need to. Its all speculation based on loose intangible facts stuck together by inconclusive conclussions.

Whats sad is this narrative you all continue to push that people of color in America is thr black mans enemy. You lost in the head shyt for brains nikkas are absolutley A1 serious that we are being held back by people who have no power...own no industry...have no collective wealth....while siding with the group that has all of these things hoping to be thrown some crumbs for more of us to eat.....its fukking madness how lost and arrogantly backwards you cats on this tip are.......

Dude, Black people worked those jobs for GENERATIONS because they pay a GREAT wage, when there aren't illegal immigrants to take them.

Black men, made $18 an hour hanging drywall in California back in the day, then it went down to $13 when illegals started to infiltrate, and now where not in the business at all.

I have to ask you what exact type of jobs do you think that Black men who are going to the bullshyt schools we're going to in the bad neighborhoods are large percentage of us grow up in are supposed to do?

Do you think we're all going to go to 4 year universities and work in Silicon Valley?

Are we all supposed to be rappers?

Ball players?

Drug Dealers?

Be Amazon affiliates?

Face it, for most working class Black people, the answer is CLEAR

We will either work in the trades (skilled & unskilled) where we can make $20 an hour

Or we will work at McDonalds/WalMart/convenience stores/service markets

Or we will continue to have an abundance of crime and poverty in our communities. Simple as that.

Why you're so willing to cede jobs that have the potential to pay up to $30 dollars an hour to people who aren't even supposed to be here is beyond me.

And let me just say this, the idea that people are "too good" for legal employment that pays a hell of a lot of money (when legal citizens do it) is part of the problem that lost Hillary & The Democrats tons of votes.

Everybody is not going to work in an office or with a computer. You need labor jobs for a large percentage of men, especially those who aren't like honor students.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

I see you, I stand corrected

source.gif

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"I think that, unfortunately, African-Americans are disproportionately low skilled. And African-Americans are disproportionately low educated. And those are the jobs that illegal immigrants are most often taking. And so I think that African-Americans who are low skilled and low educated who are out looking for employment in this sort of economy, they are competing with illegal immigrants of which there are millions. And so, I think that that's why they're disproportionately affected by this."

Solution: More Black men need to have more valuable skills. I know this board likes to paint college as a scam, but when only 33% of all Black men are graduating from college something needs to give. If not college then a trade or more entrepreneurship. Black parents need to encourage more of their children to become Accountants, Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Bankers, Teachers and Programmers. I know that's been said again, and again but its entirely truth. The only reason illegal immigration is "hurting" the Black community, is because we're in the position to be hurt.

believe white propoganda bruhs!!!

Seriously, if you think the problem is black people are losing jobs to illegals instead of black people are consistently given the shyttiest jobs compared to everyone else then you got a problem.

I guess damn near a century of research on hiring practices, empirical evidence on unemployment rates, black people being interviewed when they change their name on their resume to a white one, is not enough to convince you that illegals have nothing to do with our problems in employments...