Illegal immigration hurts the black community

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
I can't believe some of you idiots want to fight to keep mexicans out so you can keep the lowest jobs on the totem pole, while cacs sit back and laugh their heads off

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Not as much, because there's not enough of it and because most legal immigrants work in fields that there aren't that many Black people in like Silicon Valley

You have no idea.
Most recent arrivals of Irish people on the last decade are now illegals, they never returned to Ireland when their visas expired.

A lot of Europeans arrive legally, overstay and never return and no one notices because theres many millions more of white people, they just blend in.

Black people shouldn't be competing for menial low skilled jobs with border jumpers at this point. Just not good enough or showing seriousness.

5thbornpowerseed

All Star
Daps
Racial capitalism is global, there is no "leaving" :wow:

And I would certainly amend what I said before: the problem is structural and "striving" alone will not solve things, though it may help the most privileged Black people. The solution is control over our own labor - whether through the means of production, cooperative ownership, and codified labor laws that give us the power and minimize the opportunity for mass exploitation, or another system similar.

Honestly...you can see that happening here?
I dont disagree with what you put forth...
I think the answer on how to make all of the above come to fruition is self determination...
I.e.....Leave

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I can't believe some of you idiots want to fight to keep mexicans out so you can keep the lowest jobs on the totem pole, while cacs sit back and laugh their heads off
Dummy, Illegals aren't just doing the "lowest of the totem pole jobs", they're doing jobs that folks used to feed their family with like construction.

Blacks used to make $20 an hour doing some of the jobs they're doing now.

Why you think corretta Scott King was complaining about them?

Where are all these great jobs that people from the hood are supposed to be doing for $50 an hour?

Bottom line is, manufacturing went over seas & most of it aint coming back.

Things like construction are the trades is better than working at WalMart & McDonalds, which is basically what we've got now.
You have no idea.
Most recent arrivals of Irish people on the last decade are now illegals, they never returned to Ireland when their visas expired.

A lot of Europeans arrive legally, overstay and never return and no one notices because theres many millions more of white people, they just blend in.

Black people shouldn't be competing for menial low skilled jobs with border jumpers at this point. Just not good enough or showing seriousness.
Dude, we have millions of Black men who have been incarcerated, live in ghettoes and went to bad schools

What the fukk you want us to do?

Work on Wall-Street?

Fact is, the jobs they're doing for $6, we used to do for $20 an hour in food packaging plants, construction, and other jobs that made Blacks, poor Whites, and Latinos solidly working class.

Studies have shown their being here hurts us, yet y'all on some weird "Black & Brown Alliance" shyt.

Well, that LA Congresswomen showed you what y'all should think about that. :francis:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Dummy, Illegals aren't just doing the "lowest of the totem pole jobs", they're doing jobs that folks used to feed their family with like construction.

Blacks used to make $20 an hour doing some of the jobs they're doing now.

Why you think corretta Scott King was complaining about them?

Where are all these great jobs that people from the hood are supposed to be doing for $50 an hour?

Bottom line is, manufacturing went over seas & most of it aint coming back.

Things like construction are the trades is better than working at WalMart & McDonalds, which is basically what we've got now.

Dude, we have millions of Black men who have been incarcerated, live in ghettoes and went to bad schools

What the fukk you want us to do?

Work on Wall-Street?

Fact is, the jobs they're doing for $6, we used to do for $20 an hour in food packaging plants, construction, and other jobs that made Blacks, poor Whites, and Latinos solidly working class.

Studies have shown their being here hurts us, yet y'all on some weird "Black & Brown Alliance" shyt.

Well, that LA Congresswomen showed you what y'all should think about that. :francis:

I understand, the situation is pitiful really.

Hispanics used slow poison similar to Chinese in order to fully entrench themselves in those jobs and push everyone else out. Then they stop doing those jobs at $6 and now charge that 20 once they have no more competition.