☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is why I have such disdain for people on TLR who really oppose me on any issue. I functionally don't respect a lot of people here. Its not even that we can reasonably disagree.

I'm at the point that if you counter me on several issues, you're damn near objectively wrong.

I'd been calling this out for 4+ years on this forum. Even going back to 2013...

and. people. mocked. me.

Look at the backlash in this very thread.

I'd warned you...and now yall are starting to see :manny:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
believe white propoganda bruhs!!!

Seriously, if you think the problem is black people are losing jobs to illegals instead of black people are consistently given the shyttiest jobs compared to everyone else then you got a problem.

I guess damn near a century of research on hiring practices, empirical evidence on unemployment rates, black people being interviewed when they change their name on their resume to a white one, is not enough to convince you that illegals have nothing to do with our problems in employments...
so why add more people to get even THOSE jobs?

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
believe white propoganda bruhs!!!

Seriously, if you think the problem is black people are losing jobs to illegals instead of black people are consistently given the shyttiest jobs compared to everyone else then you got a problem.

I guess damn near a century of research on hiring practices, empirical evidence on unemployment rates, black people being interviewed when they change their name on their resume to a white one, is not enough to convince you that illegals have nothing to do with our problems in employments...

Dude, you're talking about "resumes" and "interviews".

We're not talking about those type of jobs.

Labor jobs aren't about "resumes" and "interviews", they're about bodies.

A lot of the minimum wage jobs I've had, I got by going to a temp agency, filling shyt out and, then just calling me:yeshrug:

And plenty of studies have shown that illegal immigration absolutely hurts Black employment.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
We're so lost as a people, we dont understand group economics at all. That's why we'll never rise.

Mexicans are undercutting us collectively.
Etch this in stone. Too many slave minded black people to come together as a whole. You see all these immigrants WORKING TOGETHER to achieve their goals. There really isn't no excuse. Our grandparents, great grand parents had it worse economically but black people worked together more back then. Now it's all about " I got mine, you need to get yours" mentality. Epic failure.

Big shout out to the small percentage of black people making shyt happen and working together. They are definitely out there, but the numbers to be larger.

Last edited:

5thbornpowerseed

All Star
Daps
"I think that, unfortunately, African-Americans are disproportionately low skilled. And African-Americans are disproportionately low educated. And those are the jobs that illegal immigrants are most often taking. And so I think that African-Americans who are low skilled and low educated who are out looking for employment in this sort of economy, they are competing with illegal immigrants of which there are millions. And so, I think that that's why they're disproportionately affected by this."

Solution: More Black men need to have more valuable skills. I know this board likes to paint college as a scam, but when only 33% of all Black men are graduating from college something needs to give. If not college then a trade or more entrepreneurship. Black parents need to encourage more of their children to become Accountants, Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Bankers, Teachers and Programmers. I know that's been said again, and again but its entirely truth. The only reason illegal immigration is "hurting" the Black community, is because we're in the position to be hurt.

Solution: We leave...
At this point why keep fighting for a slice of devil lie when its obvious no matter what the rukes will always be changed in the 11th hour for the sake of fukking us over?

Dont ask me where cause I dont know...But I do know that us leaving is inevitable, because it is the only viable long term solution...

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Solution: We leave...
At this point why keep fighting for a slice of devil lie when its obvious no matter what the rukes will always be changed in the 11th hour for the sake of fukking us over?

Dont ask me where cause I dont know...But I do know that us leaving is inevitable, because it is the only viable long term solution...
Racial capitalism is global, there is no "leaving" :wow:

And I would certainly amend what I said before: the problem is structural and "striving" alone will not solve things, though it may help the most privileged Black people. The solution is control over our own labor - whether through the means of production, cooperative ownership, and codified labor laws that give us the power and minimize the opportunity for mass exploitation, or another system similar.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Why only 'illegal' immigration..you dont think 'legal' immigration hurts Blacks.. :what:
Not as much, because there's not enough of it and because most legal immigrants work in fields that there aren't that many Black people in like Silicon Valley