Illegal immigration hurts the black community

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
100x except that part

That was kinda bigoted.

I just can't with people who are okay with millions of people swarming into their country every year. Nobody around the world is okay with that, including the countries these illegals are coming from. The only way you're okay with that is if you're severely brainwashed.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That was kinda bigoted.

I just can't with people who are okay with millions of people swarming into their country every year. Nobody around the world is okay with that, including the countries these illegals are coming from. The only way you're okay with that is if you're severely brainwashed.
Fam, in China they have a secret service where you can report illegal immigrants :dead: and get paid :mindblown:

Illegal immigration to China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Under China's new immigration law, harsher fines for illegal foreigners

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
I figured as much.

There's these pesky things called laws. And according to our laws, if you're weren't born here, you aren't a citizen. You're illegal. You don't even have claim to America. Your people didn't help build the country, the economy or anything. You just lived on the land thousands of years ago. You're like someone who had their house foreclosed on. And even then, your peoples were from Central America, and maybe....maybe the Southwest if we're being generous. Most of the real natives are dead and gone. You're like a Sub-Saharan African trying to lay claim to North Africa.
Idc about the laws. They're meaningless. And I'd say sub saharan Africans do have claim to North Africa. At least more claim than 95% of this earth.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State