Illegal immigration hurts the black community

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Blacks like to go-along-to-get-along.
And you are the king of this.... all you do all day is parrot xenophobic hegemonic tropes in the hopes of getting a pat on the head from the CIA. When you are feeling contrarian you make passive aggressive threads calling black people lazy and dumb. Then when you want to pander you get on your black empowerment bullshyt. You have no kind of ideological integrity or anchors.... you just want to argue. Thread going on ignore, have fun

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And you are the king of this.... all you do all day is parrot xenophobic hegemonic tropes in the hopes of getting a pat on the head from the CIA. When you are feeling contrarian you make passive aggressive threads calling black people lazy and dumb. Then when you want to pander you get on your black empowerment bullshyt. You have no kind of ideological integrity or anchors.... you just want to argue. Thread going on ignore, have fun
You chose to engage me, so deal with it

Fact is, the US should do more to help Ukraine resist Russian influence.

And Detroit needs to try something outside of what they've done in the last FORTY years.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
that comic isn't even funny when you realize that blacks are still letting other minority groups do the same thing to them, and they're gonna look down on us just like whites after they use us as a stepping stone.

:what: :childplease:

Intrinsically, the purpose or intent of the cartoon isn't meant to be "funny". The comic is using the cartoon as a platform to convey an overall message & significant point with sarcastic wit.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
:what: :childplease:

Intrinsically, the purpose or intent of the cartoon isn't meant to be "funny". The comic is using the cartoon as a platform to convey an overall message & significant point with sarcastic wit.
I wasn't charging you up, I was just pointing out how much that shyt bothers me, because we're still letting it happen.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
shyt more people than ever should be focusing on trades

getting into high demand work that pays well after a few years, at relatively low cost.

as opposed to some bullshyt ass vague 'business' degree and maybe an internship that doesnt mean shyt :mjlol: theres way too many people in that situation
:mjcry:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
"I think that, unfortunately, African-Americans are disproportionately low skilled. And African-Americans are disproportionately low educated. And those are the jobs that illegal immigrants are most often taking. And so I think that African-Americans who are low skilled and low educated who are out looking for employment in this sort of economy, they are competing with illegal immigrants of which there are millions. And so, I think that that's why they're disproportionately affected by this."

Solution: More Black men need to have more valuable skills. I know this board likes to paint college as a scam, but when only 33% of all Black men are graduating from college something needs to give. If not college then a trade or more entrepreneurship. Black parents need to encourage more of their children to become Accountants, Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Bankers, Teachers and Programmers. I know that's been said again, and again but its entirely truth. The only reason illegal immigration is "hurting" the Black community, is because we're in the position to be hurt.

You have to realize that on this board. Most of the black males are the low educated and low skilled so they would think this way. Blacks were held from getting education for hundreds of years. The damning effect was that a lot were not motivated to do it when they have the chance. A lot of the parents were uneducated so the trend continued.

Living in Miami for years, I would always here them fools saying "fukk School" It's for L7's. blah,blah. I see them today after all these years and it's depressing. A few of them even told me that they wish they went to school. School isn't for everybody. There are quite a few trades where money can be made.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
This is such bad logic it hurts my head

Its like saying racc00ns are bad for homeless people because they eat the best garbage
Illegal immigrants shouldn't be here regardless. shyt is so fukking retarded. You can go to jail for having an ounce of weed, but if you come to a country illegally nothing happens? :what:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
"I think that, unfortunately, African-Americans are disproportionately low skilled. And African-Americans are disproportionately low educated. And those are the jobs that illegal immigrants are most often taking. And so I think that African-Americans who are low skilled and low educated who are out looking for employment in this sort of economy, they are competing with illegal immigrants of which there are millions. And so, I think that that's why they're disproportionately affected by this."

Solution: More Black men need to have more valuable skills. I know this board likes to paint college as a scam, but when only 33% of all Black men are graduating from college something needs to give. If not college then a trade or more entrepreneurship. Black parents need to encourage more of their children to become Accountants, Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Bankers, Teachers and Programmers. I know that's been said again, and again but its entirely truth. The only reason illegal immigration is "hurting" the Black community, is because we're in the position to be hurt.

This is beautiful, and like you said if not professional jobs, then viable skills. Electricians can make six figures. Men don't even know how to build houses, grow food or change tires anymore. We are competing with the globe now with or without immigration. If effort in academics, business, and personal finances was placed like it is with AAU ball then we would have different conversation.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
a large percentage of black America fukked up then.

You guys are really avoiding the topic. Blacks should be against illegal immigration period, staunchly against it. Instead you guys decide to say "well blacks are fukking up, it's not the illegal immigrants fault"

The shyt is called illegal immigration for a reason. Mexicans are essentially cheating the immigration system to leverage economic and political power over other minority groups (mainly blacks) and you guys think it's not a big deal

That shyt mostly hurts blacks at the employment level, then not to mention that the average Mexican is racist as shyt against blacks, arguably more than the average cac

I'm always left with the :dwillhuh: face when I see blacks fighting for illegal immigrants.
I agree with his solution as well as your comment. I'd like to see more blacks in the hood get more educated instead of worrying about the latest dance moves and Jordans. But I've always been against illegal immigration. The job market never affected me per-say but like I said if I can go to jail over something stupid like having a little weed. Don't see how an illegal can get away with living and working here.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Can't believe there are people who support illegal immigration. If you have a skilled salaried position, that's great bruh. I do too. But there are millions of people who don't. American citizens. And they shouldn't have to compete against people that are here illegally. EVER. None of this shyt would fly in China or Japan.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I'm pointing out that black LEGAL immigrants can't even get here without being the BEST :wow: of the BEST :wow: ...and even then you have to win the fukking LOTTERY :mindblown: to come here. :what:

only to be outcompeted as a demographic by dudes who weren't even supposed to be here :damn:

Yep, and the Democratic party wants us to cheer on all the Latinos jumping the border who turn Republican as soon as they get a visa.