Illegal immigration hurts the black community

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Well we know what happens.
What do you think should happen?
Alright, so you know your statement is flawed and understand the implications of the offsprings will bring but some how it doesnt matter if its problematic for blacks in america(in the long run) because at the end of the day.... its beneficial to your group (Hispanics)

I say that because a lot thing that was tangible to fix by blacks as a unit is becoming unreachable because Complacency by watch things unfold without understanding the effects in the long run for the community not everybody else

Now what I think what should happen?
They should do they job and minimize the main population thats coming through

They know

biggieruth

Rookie
Daps
black folks wont get it until their children are being phased out of the so called high paying careers, by the children of immigrants. :yeshrug:
Smart fukking man right here black people are clueless and don't see the real end game.They will take a Mexican over a black person because they hate and fear us plain and simple.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Seems like you're proving my point with this. Either way I'm done arguing. Just know that in real life black Americans dont support stricter immigration policies/borders. there's a reason for that, even if you don't get it.

Most black people don't vote either or know the name of their governor....

Seriously....

They're misinformed and not thinking long term or about their interests first...

There's no reason for you to be for illegal immigration unless you're some beaner supporter or your spouse is hispanic or you're hispanic. They're illegal. Its cut and dry. Imagine millions of black Africans flooding into their countries. Oops. Can't. They'd kill us (Argentina), treat us like dirt (Mexico), make them the permanent underclass (Brazil) or flat out deport them (DR). But they'd never be supporting black immigrants like blacks are supporting them. Putting aside the idea that they're stealing minimum wage jobs....what happens where their US Citizen Anchor Babies grow up, go to college, become skilled and start taking high paying jobs away from whites and blacks in another 20-30 years or so? An extra 20-30 million people competing for jobs who never should have been there in the first place. I can't with yall. Yall must have some sort of Latina fetish.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

Seriously....

They're misinformed and not thinking long term or about their interests first...

There's no reason for you to be for illegal immigration unless you're some beaner supporter or your spouse is hispanic or you're hispanic. They're illegal. Its cut and dry. Imagine millions of black Africans flooding into their countries. Oops. Can't. They'd kill us (Argentina), treat us like dirt (Mexico), make them the permanent underclass (Brazil) or flat out deport them (DR). But they'd never be supporting black immigrants like blacks are supporting them. Putting aside the idea that they're stealing minimum wage jobs....what happens where their US Citizen Anchor Babies grow up, go to college, become skilled and start taking high paying jobs away from whites and blacks in another 20-30 years or so? An extra 20-30 million people competing for jobs that never should have been there in the first place. I can't with yall. Yall must have some sort of Latina fetish.
100x except that part

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Mexicans have always been RIGHT HERE. Trying to compare them to immigrants from other parts of the world (including India). Is inaccurate. There is no talking about America without talking about Native Americans. There is no talking about America without talking about Mestizos.
Mexico has the toughest immigration laws.

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps

Seriously....

There's no reason for you to be for illegal immigration unless you're some beaner supporter or your spouse is hispanic or you're hispanic. They're illegal. Its cut and dry. Imagine millions of black Africans flooding into their countries. Oops. Can't. They'd kill us (Argentina), treat us like dirt (Mexico), make them the permanent underclass (Brazil) or flat out deport them (DR). But they'd never be supporting black immigrants like blacks are supporting them. Putting aside the idea that they're stealing minimum wage jobs....what happens where their US Citizen Anchor Babies grow up, go to college, become skilled and start taking high paying jobs away from whites and blacks in another 20-30 years or so? An extra 20-30 million people competing for jobs who never should have been there in the first place. I can't with yall. Yall must have some sort of Latina fetish.
First I'm Mexican.

2nd , Mestizos/full natives CANNOT be 'illegal' immigrants

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Seriously....

:wow::mjcry::whoo::whew:

Blackout: How Argentina ‘Eliminated’ Africans From Its History And Conscience

:to:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
First I'm Mexican.

:mjlol:...this delusional bullshyt.

Listen up fam...your claim to land rights 200 years ago doesn't holdup to the current full faith and credit of the United States.

Once your ass is south of the rio grande, you got other problems you gotta handle homie. :ufdup:

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
:mjlol:...this delusional bullshyt.

Listen up fam...your claim to land rights 200 years ago doesn't holdup to the current full faith and credit of the United States.

Once your ass is south of the rio grande, you got other problems you gotta handle homie. :ufdup:
Idc what the law says. It is physically impossible to stop immigration. So this whole concept is pointless. It'll slow down on its own

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Idc what the law says. It is physically impossible to stop immigration. So this whole concept is pointless. It'll slow down on its own
Its clear you don't care what the law says. :stopitslime: You advocate the rampant abuse of the efforts staked out by the blood of black people in the USA then start throwing a tantrum when you get called out for not helping those who you've displaced.

I'm thanking you for reminding us that mexicans (your folks) don't have blacks best interests at heart. :wow:

It IS possible to stop immigration, but ya'll don't wanna see the hand of god at work :usure: :ufdup:

You thought Iraq and Afghanistan were just for show, right? As if that shyt could never happen on the border? :heh:

I'm cool with LEGAL immigration...but the fence hoppers need to be dealt with though. Enough is enough. :camby:

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
First I'm Mexican.

I figured as much.

There's these pesky things called laws. And according to our laws, if you're weren't born here, you aren't a citizen. You're illegal. You don't even have claim to America. Your people didn't help build the country, the economy or anything. You just lived on the land thousands of years ago. You're like someone who had their house foreclosed on. And even then, your peoples were from Central America, and maybe....maybe the Southwest if we're being generous. Most of the real natives are dead and gone. You're like a Sub-Saharan African trying to lay claim to North Africa.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I figured as much.

There's these pesky things called laws. And according to our laws, if you're weren't born here, you aren't a citizen. You're illegal. You don't even have claim to America. Your peoples were from Central America, and maybe....maybe the Southwest if we're being generous. You're like a Sub-Saharan African trying to lay claim to North Africa.
Whats worse is they're pretending as if its the 1800s. :mjlol:

Nah fam. We squashed that. Ya'll lost, now if you want to the land back, you gotta fight for it. :heh:

I dont' understand this notion either...as if mexicans are innately magnetically attracted to the Texas plains or the geographic features of SoCal :pachaha: :dahell:

Blacks are the ONLY people who can't even get a cheque from the US government...but you're out here pretending like life is so rough...seems like you haven't talked to any LEGAL immigrants with that mindset. @Monster stop being a selfish a$$hole. If you want better relations with blacks, start pretending that you care about us. But its obvious I was right in pushing back against your rampant incursions and support illegal immigrants.